I've come to hate the Horde

General Discussion
Among many things coursing through my decision to stay with the brutish empire, I have come to an understanding that I hate the Horde altogether, the players of the horde simply love to just attack lower level players and camp them. That's all the horde is good for, and being a merc has proven to be effective as I've had winning streaks in battlegrounds with the Alliance. The Alliance has stopped long term camping at a grandoise scale, meanwhile you have the idiot rogue who goes to the blasted lands only to camp lower level players for hours on end. Furthermore, the horde will never cease to promote unfair fights by bringing packs of people to endlessly camp one person.

In all honesty the players of the horde make me sick, and I can't wait to kill you all in the Battle for Azeroth expansion. From here on I am Alliance, and will kill Horde, FOR THE ALLIANCE!
06/06/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Armodrelann
Among many things coursing through my decision to stay with the brutish empire, I have come to an understanding that I hate the Horde altogether, the players of the horde simply love to just attack lower level players and camp them. That's all the horde is good for, and being a merc has proven to be effective as I've had winning streaks in battlegrounds with the Alliance.

In all honesty the players of the horde make me sick, and I can't wait to kill you all in the Battle for Azeroth expansion.
Well, alrighty then. You're buying a faction change?
This is both factions tbh. You see what you want to see.
Faction transfer then choose a void elf.. DO IT! you wont
I'll be waiting to camp you're corpse.
My guess is, the OP mains Alliance and whines on his Horde alt.
06/06/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Stewiecide

Your*
Have fun playin' with the racist monarchs, mon.
06/06/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Lilangry
This is both factions tbh. You see what you want to see.
06/06/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Papajayy
Faction transfer then choose a void elf.. DO IT! you wont

I made a human paladin and have leveled it to 104 now.
06/06/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Papajayy
06/06/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Stewiecide

Your*

Thanks, it's late and I'm too tired to correct the autocorrect on my phone.
06/06/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Quinzen

and suddenly Garrosh appears!
You burn my tree, I'll burn your whole universe. Watch.
it would be a blood elf
Lol!
06/06/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Quinzen

Didn't you read? he's done playing horde.
funny thing, Alliance do the exact thing you are complaining about aswell…. might just want to quit the game all together... will be safer for your fragile mind.
Cata old world changes is when i stopped playing horde mostly. Basicly Kalimdor is orc campaign destroy environment and kill sentient creatures who try and stop you . While Eastern Kingdom is the undead campaign which goes with out saying...........

Sure there are some quest zones where you are not committing atrocities and destruction but i usually get sick of all the crap i have to do if i want to level and just delete the character. Doesn't help that i tended to play Tauren horde side and there is zero way may Tauren would be doing even half the !@#$ that she gets asked to do "for the horde".
I hate the Horde altogether, the players of the horde simply love to just attack lower level players and camp them
Alliance players can be just as bad for that.

From here on I am Alliance, and will kill Horde, FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Pity you can't go Void. We don't accept Blood Elf Paladins.
Both horde and alliance 'players' do this
IE Hellfire peninsula ringing any bells Op ?

The Alliance has stopped long term camping at a grandoise scale

No they haven't cupcake :) I frequently go mining fel iron in hellfire on my alliance characters, (excellent coin) and literally every time I go there the same max level alliance players are there doing exactly what you are whining about.

I'm starting to wonder if they just put a pillow on their keyboard and put a porta potty beside their computer.
I play both sides and I have never seen Horde players who are 110 kill NPC's and quest givers like the Alliance do.

I have had to wait for over two hours one afternoon to turn quests in because Alliance children with no supervision decided to disrupt everyone's game in Outland by killing the quest givers.

Any player who out levels the zone by more than 5 levels and kills quest givers in a zone should get a three day ban the first time, a week ban the second time and then a month ban each time after that. If they belong to a guild then the guild should be locked out of end game events each time their members do this. It is beyond time that Blizzard take their TOS seriously.