Master Loot Removal

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
06/13/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Soulshox
06/11/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Lothàr
The least Blizzard could do would be to at least remove the stupid "cant trade this item if its a higher IL than your current one".

I honestly wouldn't care about them pushing personal loot if I at least had the option to trade my gear away if I don't need it, even if it is a higher item level.

With the way are balancing stats and making secondaries less important the higher ilevel will always be better now

What’s the point of secondary stats then if ilvl is king?

Just remove secondary stats at that point since it basically just removes all creative play if higher ilvl always should be an upgrade.

Really terrible balancing decisions by the dev team.
06/13/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Zainoqt
06/13/2018 04:36 AMPosted by Soulshox

With the way are balancing stats and making secondaries less important the higher ilevel will always be better now

Just remove secondary stats at that point since it basically just removes all creative play if higher ilvl always should be an upgrade.

my gawd that would be awful

by that point they should just replace everything with generic "stats"

this item gives you +3 stats

each stat point increases your effectiveness by a preset amount

struggling with a progression boss? purchase more "stats" from the blizzard store now
06/13/2018 05:03 AMPosted by Singularis
06/13/2018 04:55 AMPosted by Zainoqt

my gawd that would be awful

by that point they should just replace everything with generic "stats"

this item gives you +3 stats

each stat point increases your effectiveness by a preset amount

struggling with a progression boss? purchase more "stats" from the blizzard store now

Yeah I’d probably quit
06/13/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Krs
Oh I see, masterloot is a system that only affects mythic raiding.

I have never seen anyone say that I have seen some heroic guilds upset about the masterloot change too over the course of these threads.

06/13/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Krs
Man can you help us plebeians figure out what was going on all those years before mythic raiding was a thing.

Anyone who has any knowledge of the history of the game and raiding knows that mythic just replaced heroic raiding in wod when the other modes were changed to be flexible player numbers wise, its exceedingly similar both organisationally and difficulty wise to what heroic 25 man raiding was all through cata and mop.
Yeah I’d quit

fixed that for you
06/13/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Singularis
Yeah I’d quit

fixed that for you

I mean I would blow the last of my gold on sub tokens just to complain on the forums, does that count?
I'm not against either party on this as I myself am mostly casual. But I can say this with the removal of master loot, progressive raid groups will be so tired of doing the same raid over and over again that the charts for progressive raiders will drop due to folks being flatly burned out. Aside from that this new Azerite armor stuff sorry it just don't look good at all.
06/11/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Beerknut
Guilds selling carries with master loot have responsibility for its removal as well.

I would NEVER buy a carry that wasnt ML . Tier gear drops as loot in PL ( not applicable in BfA as there is no tier ) so if there is no , or only one or two , other hunters in the group my chance of getting the best gear is slim on PL .

please know how the system works before opening your mouth .

The OP has no idea of what being in a team is about , they are purely in it for themselves . The loot from a raid team belongs to the team , not any individual in it , It should go to whoever will benefit the raid the most. If it raises the average DPS , for example, of the team by going to player 1 by 2k and if player 2 gets it the teams average raises by 3k then the loot should go to player 2 --end of story.

if a player is consatntly dieing early in fights and another player is always alive at the end or one of the last to die then he should get priority because the loot is going to benefit raid the most.

These things and many otehrs are what being part of a team entails -
team needs >>>>>> daylight >>>>>> individuals

I have never seen anyone say that I have seen some heroic guilds upset about the masterloot change too over the course of these threads.

we are a normal mode guild and are very upset by the change , its not just the top end , this will a massive impact on our ability to down bosses

we are a normal mode guild and are very upset by the change , its not just the top end , this will a massive impact on our ability to down bosses

Snark players are going to tell you that it won’t matter, that your guild was actually an elitist club of abusive loot council players, and other things.

Funny how they somehow know what’s best for you.
06/12/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Gocartmozart
You all think you're so good but can't adapt to the smallest of changes, very interesting.

you are hilarious right now with how oblivious you are.
I haven't raided much this xpac because of personal loot. This account has the worst luck when it comes to gear, the only way I ever get anything is with ML. Even with a loot council my chances triple compared to personal (rng on top of rng terribad) loot.
06/13/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Singularis
I swear PL-only supporters would rather wow be a single player game with their attitude towards loot

The bad part about this is that Blizzard is catering to these people with this mindset.

They want to sterilize the game as much as possible so people won't have to interact with others and won't get their feelings hurt over not getting some pixels on a monitor.

Blizzard motto of the xpac: #puglife
I have avoided raiding past lfr for years because of the master loot system. I do not want ANY other player "deciding" what loot I get or do not get. Master loot is for douche players with power control issues. I am very excited for personal loot everywhere. Thank you soooo much Blizzard <3
06/13/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Shruggs
I have avoided raiding past lfr for years because of the master loot system. I do not want ANY other player "deciding" what loot I get or do not get. Master loot is for douche players with power control issues. I am very excited for personal loot everywhere. Thank you soooo much Blizzard <3

That’s cute, you could have joined a guild using personal loot.

Instead you write some mopey thank you for them removing a feature you never had to interact with in the first place.

People really are just..... dumb
06/13/2018 05:05 AMPosted by Sabod

06/13/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Krs
Man can you help us plebeians figure out what was going on all those years before mythic raiding was a thing.

Anyone who has any knowledge of the history of the game and raiding knows that mythic just replaced heroic raiding in wod when the other modes were changed to be flexible player numbers wise, its exceedingly similar both organisationally and difficulty wise to what heroic 25 man raiding was all through cata and mop.

Oh wow man. So it’s like, masterloots been here all along, raidings been here all along, nothing really changes. Wow, mind blown.

It’s almost like mythic raiders dont have a monopoly on experience and valid opinions. Wow man, you’re a revolutionary.
The number of people that are uninformed about how ML work is quite shocking.
06/13/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Shruggs

I've got really good news for you then! PL is already in the game. Go ahead and use it. Do you notice that only one side in this fight wants something taken away from others?
06/11/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Azreluna
We've been using Master Loot for years.

Haven't had any loot drama in years, either.

Isn't your name a little racist?

"haven't had any loot drama in years"

what planet do you live on and can i come stay?

it sounds magical.