947 Havoc DH LF Weekend raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hey, I'm a returning player who hasn't raided since Cata. I'm looking to get back into it, but I can (most preferentially) only raid on Saturday/Sunday. I work night shift so unless your raid times are 6am-9am mon-fri it won't work for me.

I'm mainly just looking for a friendly guild who will help me as much as I help them, and work with me as I get back into the swing of raiding. Interested in both Heroic and Mythic if possible. Willing to server/faction transfer if it ends up working out.

Available times:

Saturday/Sunday - any time
Mon-Fri - Either really early in the morning or noon-4pm CST
Managed to get through heroic Antorus tonight! Up to 949.
4-piece tier and 950 ilvl!
Hi there, if Alliance is an option, send me a btag request and let's chat!

<With the Sun>
Sat/Sun 8am-11am EST

Dangle#11463
Alliance is an option! Although I won't be able to transfer for a couple weeks.
I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in helping each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Eliasath, if your still looking for a team i feel like we would be a great fit for you. add my Btag Wawa#1628 i hope to hear from you soon!