Looking for PvP guild

Guild Recruitment
I have a couple other older toons but I am primarily focused on my Hunter. I've been a casual PvPer for some time and would like to become more serious. I'm also really interested in becoming more social in the game. Playing alone is getting a bit stale. I remember the days when guild invites would pop up at an irritating rate. No I can't get a single one to save my life. :P I'm looking for a guild who is friendly and wouldn't mind showing me the ropes of rated BG's and possibly arenas. I think it's about time I tried it out.

-Mostly free weekends. One or two weekdays.
-PvP focused though I'd like to try my hand at raiding eventually as well.
-Rated BG's and Arena guidance appreciated.

Let me know if there is any more info you might want or need. Thank you!
WOW you seem like you'd fit in perfect with our guild! We are a close bunch of friends who recently formed <WMK> Wicked Minded Killers! We're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274