953 Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I am seeking a raiding guild (ideally one that starts at 8pm PST or later) to round out Legion and continue into BFA. I am 24 years old and have been playing WoW on and off since late 2006. I strive to improve my gameplay every raid and welcome any constructive criticism.

I came back to WoW last year after a 5 year hiatus. Since then, I have divided my time across 10 different max level characters, but now I am seeking to focus on a main character, which is what this priest would be. My ideal guild would be one that raids heroic and pushes into mythic every tier (I'm not expecting full mythic clears; maybe 2-5 bosses).

I only started to play this character seriously very recently, so I have little in the way of logs, but here they are, along with my armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/33786513/17#metric=hps
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/prayerpupper

I am looking for a guild for the long haul. I am willing to server transfer, and MAYBE faction transfer for a great fit. However, the realm must be located in the Los Angeles datacenter. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Americas_region_realm_list_by_datacenter

Thanks for reading, and please get in touch with me if you would like to discuss things further.

Battle.net ID: ShrewdMood#1277
Hey there, I'll post my guild spam but a couple of things to highlight:

1) The server isn't PST, but I'm in the LA area myself, and ping fine to it, so that has never been an issue.
2) We don't currently need anymore dedicated healers for our healing core, but someone who is willing to swing dps/heal would be super welcome.
3) We are horde, so you'd have to faction xfer, but the guild has been active since Wrath and our team is being built for a long, long run.

Anywhere, here is our spam, hit me up if you are interested.

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 6/11 Mythic (now with Imonar skip!), Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: We are looking for DPS with the gear/experience to contribute immediately. Will consider all specs. Bonus points for good healing offspec.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Zuljin H <Reworked> A guild Of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking for solid players for progression raiding and Ranked PVP and Social members are always welcome. We are also recruiting to Fill in Multiple M+ Teams Post For more info
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Open recruitment
Mdps: Open recruitment
Rdps: Open recruitment
Heals: Open recruitment
Contact Info
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Hello Prayerpupper,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Still looking.
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
The search continues.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856