Noob looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey brand new player here. I'm looking For a laid back guild. I like pvping and doing some dungeons and whatever else so far. I play in thrall na by the way :)
Hey there!

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

Obviously we aren't on the Thrall server, but if you were interested in playing on Doomhammer or Baelgun, we'd love to have you!

If you would like to chat or ask any questions, please add my battletag: Alveia#1839

Thanks!
Hey there.

Krypted Gaming is seeking social, quality members to join us in the Battle for Azeroth. We are a gaming community primarily known for our achievements in EVE Online, and have expanded to World of Warcraft for the new expansion.

Culture
The idea of our community is simple: after a long day of work or school, we want to come home and be surrounded by people we enjoy being around. With a zero tolerance policy on drama and disrespect, we’re a unique group working on building our own digitally connected family. We are very selective on who we bring into our community, and we’re definitely not for everybody.

Progression
Our World of Warcraft branch started May 1st, 2018. Since then we have cleared 11/11N and moved onto Heroic with our boosted characters. We're still a very fresh guild, and welcome newcomers and returning veterans.

Raid Times
Our team current raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. On weekdays, we start a 9 PM EST. On weekends, we start at 5PM EST.

If you are interested in gaming with an awesome, tight-knit community, reach out to me on Battlenet. Porowns#1472