5/11M Assassination Rogue LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a mythic guild with similar progression. Looking for 2 day raid schedule and must be after 9:30 eastern time start time. Willing to transfer server with good guild after trial.

I have taken mythic pulls on all bosses except Argus so I do know the fights quite well. I just have not found a guild to match my schedule.

Please contact me in game.

Tomahawk#12750
Hey NAME, whats goin on my dude? If you wanna check us out, here is some info.

Guild Name: INADEQUATE
Server: US-Illidan CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30:-11:30am CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our Leadership derives from WR top 50 players, who want a fun casual-hardcore raiding team to push mythics in BFA. Our Goal is to push World ranks once again with our three night schedule. If you’re looking to have fun, down bosses and push content in BFA, then this is the place for you!

BattleTag :
GM: Shetta#1638
Officer: Shamel#11827
Officer: Pen#1290
Hello we are a community building up for something larger in BFA and think we may be a good fit for you. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing raiding content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a community of players looking to grow in ranks and add exceptional talent to our two raid teams.

11/11 H & 3/11 M
EST Team:
Wed and Thurs - 7:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST

11/11 H & 3/11 M
PST Team:
Wed, Sun and Mon: 8pm-11pm PST (11 PM EST to 2 AM EST)

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. We hope you take interest in our group and look to join us.
If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Aodin#1112 - GM and Lead of Boned's Team
Stetsi#1288 - Raid Lead for the EST Team
Daymon#1237 - Officer and Assistant Raid Lead to EST Team
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Guild: Echelon
Faction: Horde
Server: Skullcrusher-BDF-Gul'Dan
Progression: 10/11 M ABT ~ P3 Argus
Raid Days: 2 days ~ Tuesday/Thursday
Raid Times: 8pm to 12am EST
Recruiting: ALL DPS OPEN (esp warlock) & 1 Healer (Druid or Shaman)

Officer Contacts:
BNET- Jordan#1302, Taters#1520, Distinctive#1680

DISCORD- Jordan#4276, Mekasha#3600, Taters#7853, Mike#1094, Distinctive#1141, Tiorda#2319

Scout Contacts:
DISCORD- MICHELE#0018, Riventide#1348

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/black-dragonflight/Echelon
http://www.echelonguild.com

Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps or Rogue

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785