blood dk looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!
ill keep it short and to the point.
About Me
I took a break after clearing heroic ABT and am looking to get back in the swing of things before BFA launches in a couple months.

Im an experienced raider, who is dedicated to the team and killing things. I play my class very well, and am an excellent tank. I have heroic clears of all legion raids, and a few mythic kills sprinkled in there as well.
Currently im ilvl 958 if that matters to you.

What Im Looking For
im looking for a good team that finds the balance between fun and focus. Definitely interested in at least some mythic progression, wether that be immediately, or something the guild is building to. Outside of raids i want to be part of an active guild community that embraces the guild culture of old. A friendly helpful atmosphere, where people enjoy talking and do things outside of raids together is critical for me.

my raid availability is Monday- Thursday after 9pm PST. I have a wife and kids so to ensure im always available for raid nights i cannot flex much on those days/times. I am however willing to realm and/or faction transfer for the right home.

Thanks guys! i look forward to hearing from you all.

Discord: Wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259
Hello there and welcome back to the game =) <FORCE> on Turalyon server is currently recruiting for BFA and right now we have just started our "break" and doing Legion xpac clean up (meaning mounts, titles, achievements etc ) we are 5/11 M ABT as of right now and we still have majority of the people on the team that still want to go in weekly so on wed/thurs from 9-11 pm est we still are doing M ABT( I do have a few spots open including a Tank position so you would be brought in immediately for trial) with a heroic ABT on Tuesday with mythic plus keys. and I also Host a normal ABT to alliance side for Turaylon open to all for just coming in and having fun (which is on Sundays @ 8pm est) We are very active and strong guild community.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/FORCE

We are a friendly mythic raiding guild with a chill vibe, yet serious when need to be atmosphere. and our main goal is to have fun and kill some damn bosses.
if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
BT: Brittster#1804
Discord: Jaharra#9913

link below is to our Forum for a more detailed post.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762306237#post-1

Goodluck in your search. Also check out the Turalyon Recruitment and community Discord its very useful for finding guilds as well .( Pm for invite Link)
06/04/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Wickedsouls
Hello all!
ill keep it short and to the point.
About Me
I took a break after clearing heroic ABT and am looking to get back in the swing of things before BFA launches in a couple months.

Im an experienced raider, who is dedicated to the team and killing things. I play my class very well, and am an excellent tank. I have heroic clears of all legion raids, and a few mythic kills sprinkled in there as well.
Currently im ilvl 958 if that matters to you.

What Im Looking For
im looking for a good team that finds the balance between fun and focus. Definitely interested in at least some mythic progression, wether that be immediately, or something the guild is building to. Outside of raids i want to be part of an active guild community that embraces the guild culture of old. A friendly helpful atmosphere, where people enjoy talking and do things outside of raids together is critical for me.

my raid availability is Monday- Thursday after 9pm PST. I have a wife and kids so to ensure im always available for raid nights i cannot flex much on those days/times. I am however willing to realm and/or faction transfer for the right home.

Thanks guys! i look forward to hearing from you all.

Discord: Wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259

Also I added you to Battle Tag for getting in touch faster. Thanks.
Reworked- we a group of friends that have raided mythic together stepping down to a 2 days a week guild we will raid Friday/Saturday 6:30pst-9:30pst if you'd like to chat add are discord https://discord.gg/hyD9qyQ
Still looking
^
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Battle tag - Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Discord - Valz#6658
Good morning folks
Bumpy
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.