Mage/DH player LF new guild/home

Guild Recruitment
I am in need of a guild that can keep me on the bench as a back up raider since my work schedule is absolute rubbish. Iwould prefer a guild that is actively running M+ dungeons and primarily raids Saturday and Sunday.

My btag is Xannidel#1781
bunbp
Hello Xannidel,

Unlike the numerous guilds that are on here The Sons of Wolves cannot promise you a incredible amount of guildies. We are a guild that is trying to grow with some of us playing in B.C. We are a close knit group of friends that are looking to do end game raids for BFA but are currently leveling up and transmogging ourselves out (ran I.C.C. last night for acheivs and for transmogs). As far as scheduling goes currently we are still waiting for more numbers before we set a official raid schedule. If you have any more info don't hesitate to HMU on here or on wow itself QuirkyOrc#113504. Here is a link to our forum post as well (has a lot more info straight from our guildleader so hes more important than I am lol). https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765146882
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Atmøsphere is looking to recruit strong DPS. We started out on a low pop server with a small 10 man raid team at the beginning of Legion. We have had steady success since moving to Stormrage and are looking to climb higher and progress further. We are currently in need of DPS and 1 healer for BfA. We are still running Heroic raids weekly but mostly as alts waiting on the expansion.

Preference for ranged DPS but there are a few melee classes we do not have. For a healer we are looking for a Shaman, or Monk.

****All qualified DPS will be considered.*****

Voice:
Discord
**Ability to listen required**

Progression Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8pm - 10pm EST Normal/Optional
Saturday: 6pm - 10pm EST
Sunday: 6pm - 10pm EST

The guild provides:

Food (Feasts and all stat foods)
Flasks (Cauldrons for raids and personals for M+)
Potions (Of all varieties)
Enchants
Gems

We are currently:

7/7 H EN
3/3 H ToV
10/10 H NH
9/9 H ToS
1/9 M ToS
11/11 N Antorus
1/11 M Antorus

We are dedicated to improving ourselves on every fight and aspect, we expect the same of our recruits. We foster a laid back group of adults who share in some off color humor and still maintain a high level of personal accountability on which we have built a community.

We are looking for someone that wants more than just a place to park their character. Attitude is just as important as aptitude. Personality and ability to mesh well with our friendly, laid back group is just as important as technical skill. We consider ourselves to be rather casual but we take fights seriously and expect players to know their class role inside and out.

The main issue we have is just not enough people, so please come be a part of the solution, kill stuff and get some loot! Visit our website at:
http://atmosphere.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add #Sugar1135 or Onigakuhito#11101
Hey, we are actively recruiting for BfA and I am looking to have 5-6 'Flex' Raiders, which would be perfect for you! Info spam. Hit me up!

<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS - OPEN
Heals - OPEN
Tanks - CLOSED

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
bump
Hey ther Xannidel, if your still looking for a home i think wed be a good fit for you. Id love to talk to you. My btag is wawa#1628 . hope to hear from you soon!
WOW you seem like you'd fit in perfect with our guild! Although we don't often raid every weekend, we do run keystones throughout the week! Check us out!

We are a close bunch of friends who recently formed <WMK> Wicked Minded Killers! We're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri and/or Sat @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
bump
check us out at www.kryptedgaming.com

Yes check the website out its better than any guild site youve seen period. I guarantee it. If you are interested hit me up at deathwing#1757

Raid times are: Tuesday/Thursday 9-11pm Est and Sunday 5-7pm EST optional farm day
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***