5/11M 965il Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello my name is Jared, im currently in a friends guild and looking for a home for myself for the upcoming expansion and this current tier. Like the title says im 5/11M on this druid, Looking for a Mythic raiding guild. My scheduled is pretty flexible and can raid most days and times, i would also like to stay horde if at all possible. If your guild is interested in me trialing add me on bnet or put your copy pasta down below

Bnet: TheThirdEye#1675
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
mmm, pasta.

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week, Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 6/11M. Use discord, RCLootCouncil, ERT, blah blah blah. Laid back group of folks. Would love more chill people to join our team :) Heroic alt runs on Fridays 7:30pm. Need more info? maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord. THANKS!
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hello,

We would love to chat with you!

Our raid team (Stuck It) is located Zuljin Horde side. We are currently 3/11 M. and looking to round up a few more players to bolster our roster. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

Our team has existed in one form or another since 2012 under the idea that killing bosses with the right people is fun.

We are pretty chill but have some expectations:

• Making mistake is ok, trying to hide them is not.
• Play whatever class you have the most fun, but make sure you know how to play it.
• We only raid 6 hours a week so come prepared.
• Bonus point if you are a goblin

You can find more about us on our thread below and by reaching out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hi :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience, we are looking for players for our BFA expansion roster. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Hey, Dèraj!

You tired of the spam yet?

If you're looking for that one fun guild that builds their raid into a community, has five different Asian girls in it, and spends most of their night making Rick & Morty jokes ... well, let me know and I'll come join you. Now, if you're looking for a bunch of sassypants b*stards that like to have fun with a GM who is somewhere between Communist Mr. Rogers and Emperor Mao (basically, if Tim Allen and Roseanne had a baby...), then we might be the right guild for you, and we'd like to see if you're the right Boomkin for us.

Floor Tanks raids Tues/Wed/Thu, from 9pm to 12am Pacific (11pm to 2am Central) Horde side on Illidan.

We're pretty active outside of raids. Saturdays and Mondays are typically alt runs. We have teams who like to run keys and others who like to push keys. Every night is drinkin' night for good ol' Uncle Harakiri, which sometimes translates to storytime and sometimes translates to me arguing with my dog while forgetting Push To Talk is on.

If you'd like to powwow about joining our team, you can reach us at:

Our GM, Chugs The Tool Man Taylor: CHUGSBLEACH#1280
Or me, NotTheCreepyKindOfDrinkin'Uncle: Bellanca#1591
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We have an immediate spot for a solid boomy

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players with a background of mythic raiding experience. Our focus is building a cutting edge team for BFA while mythic raiding/selling heroic loot runs now!
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge. We also enjoy running mythic+ keys on our off nights!

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
<The Night Show> (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

The guild is fairly new and we are currently bolstering are rank to make a hard mythic push. All raiders have current or mythic experience up to 7/11M.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: Holy Pally, RDPS and MDPS (No rogue)

requirements: Discord, 960+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
I added you and look forward to chatting with you. If you are looking for great people and stability then this 12 year old raiding guild might be a good home for you.
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
9/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks.

Current Needs
Tank: Low (Looking for tank with mythic experience and a raid ready offspec)
Healers: High (Priority on a Resto Druid)
RDPS: High (Priority for Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman/Boomin)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 6/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

What we expect: We are looking for players who can fulfill their role while maintaining at least a 85% attendance. We understand weekend raiding will have conflicts, but we do expect notice from our players prior to missing raid so we can adjust accordingly. Raiders are expected to come to raid enchanter and gemmed correctly, with knowledge of their class mechanics. Low performers for a class or spec will be replaced if improvements are not made.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
^
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Super interested in a good boomkin if you wanted to raid mornings/daytime. hit me up if you have a chance if interested. Added you to btag.

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu