Queueing for Random Wrath

General Discussion
I've been queueing random wrath dungeons on my lvl 60(now 65) tank and have gotten two dungeons about 20 times now. The Nexus and Utgarde Keep, the same two you would get over and over in the past.

I'm not too sure why this is, as there are about 20 dungeons unlocked at level 60 for wrath randoms. But it's incredibly boring and seems broken so I thought I'd mention it.
Wrath of the Lich King was a level 70 expansion.

At 60, you're in the starter zones there -- with Nexus and Utgarde Keep.

Just level a bit more and the others open up for you.
06/07/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Jinx
Wrath of the Lich King was a level 70 expansion.

At 60, you're in the starter zones there -- with Nexus and Utgarde Keep.

Just level a bit more and the others open up for you.

Perhaps you missed the memo, but Wrath is now a 58-80 expansion.
The zone is scaled. The dungeons through LFD aren't.
06/07/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Jinx
The zone is scaled. The dungeons through LFD aren't.

This can't be right. I have a level 80 that can queue for BC, Wrath, Cata, and MoP random dungeons. He was my Herald of the Titans character with xp turned off so sometimes I do a random Wrath to just obliterate it. Unfortunately queue times are 30 minutes long and I've gotten Nexus 2/2 so far.
The dungeons should be then? Why are they not? So I have to do UK and Nexus from 58-71?
There were so many good dungeons in Wrath is what I'm getting at. I'd like to do them all or more than 2 of them when I'm going from 60-80 if that's what I'm queueing. Random should mean random.
All of the Wrath dungeons are open by level 70. (And a good chunk are open by 67.) Part of the problem is that there is always going to be a bigger pool of players in the ones that unlock earlier, since they have the widest possible level range.