Returning Mythic DPS LF CE BFA Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
I am a returning raider looking for a Mythic Focused CE BFA guild. I prefer a lighter raid schedule of 2 longer days vs. 3 days. I can realm transfer and faction change for the right fit.

Availability: Monday 6 PM PST – 12 AM PST
Tuesday-Friday 5 PM PST – 12 AM PST
Saturday-Sunday 5 AM PST – 12 PM PST

Legion Raiding Experience: 7/7M EN(CE) 5/10M NH 3/3H TOV 4/9M TOS 8/11H ABT(AOTC)

Classes Available: 945 BM/MM Hunter, 930 Warlock (Demo is my favorite so far in Beta), 930 Resto/Balance Druid, 930 Resto/Ele Shaman

About myself: I have been raiding at a mythic/heroic level since Burning Crusade and playing since Vanilla. I’ve played a healer since my shaman in BC and then switching to a resto druid in WOTLK, and most of my raiding is on her up through EN in Legion. We had too many healers at the time and lacked competent ranged DPS, so I switched to a hunter for Nighthold. I then raided briefly on a warlock in Tomb but needed to take a break due to real life. I’ve just come back recently and have been playing Beta and some alts, but I’m ready to find a solid raiding team for BFA. I have logs from previous raids for most of the toons. I am not set in stone on a main for BFA yet, and I’m open to playing any of the 4 toons listed above. I also have every ranged dps class and healer at 110 and am confident I could play any of them at a high level.

What I’m looking for: A solid raid team that is preferably established and doesn’t struggle with the attendance boss if possible. A team that is capable of and plans to push for CE in BFA.

I’d love to chat more about my background and what I can bring to your raid team. You can reach me through the following:

Battlenet: Kaylie#1125
Discord: Kaylie#2451

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there,

Would be interested in chatting although not sure we meet all the specifics you are looking for.

Our raid team is location on Zuljin Horde side. We are 4/11 mythic after a few weeks of raiding it and would like to round out our roster with some RDPS.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Hello,

Raid times are a bit off based on your post, but I thought I would reach out anyway. Please see our recruitment post below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765096813?page=1#post-7

Hope to hear from you!
Heya Kaylie!

Undaunted, Horde on Mal'Ganis,
Newly formed Mythic team for BFA in need of range dps'er.
Still trying to fill up the rosters in preparation for BFA.

Most of the people currently in the guild are returning Mythic raiders and then there's some with CE either from current tier or previous.
Goal is CE for every raid tier, but majority of us are done with hardcore pushing, so it'll be more of a laid back mythic progressive raiding guild.

Anywayyyyyyy

Our raid times are as follows; (EST)
Progression Night;
Tuesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Wednesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Thursday: 10:30pm - 12:30am

if you want to chat, feels to contact me at the following; Juggy#11476 (Bnet) or Juggy#5931 (Discord)
( 11/11 M)Mystic -US Stormrage is looking for good DPS of all classes. A large group of 11/11 raiders who left Death Jesters following a disagreement in leadership, we quickly re-cleared to 11/11 M and now have our sights set on pushing rankings on the server come BFA.

Prog : 11/11 M
Raid Times : T/W/TH 10p-1am EST
Recruitment: exceptional DPS of all classes
Server/Faction: US-Stormrage/Alliance

Add Loyd#1257 or Visit Mysitc.gg for more info.
Guardians | US-Illidan | Tues-Thurs | 830-1130 EST

We are looking for a few more players who have raided previously, but took a break during the Legion expansion and want to get back into raiding at a competent level. Our leadership has raided at a US top 15 level during the beginning of Legion, but ended up taking a break towards the tail end of the expansion.

We are not starting to raid until the prepatch is released - so most likely July. We are not worried about your current iLvl or AP. We are only raiding in prepatch so we don't go into BFA rusty and so everyone can get used to raiding together.

What we are looking for specifically:
  • Players who have raided at a semi competitive level in previous expansions
  • Have logs to prove that they have raided previously and can perform in their roles well
  • People who would like to get back into raiding, but don't have relevant Legion experience to get into a guild

Recruitment

DPS - While we are quite full on Melee, exceptional apps can be accommodated for
  • Warlock - Medium
  • Hunter - High
  • Shadow Priest - High
  • Elemental Shaman - Medium
  • Balance Druid - High

To apply, please visit our discord at https://discord.gg/u3Fk5AK and follow the application instructions provided.

If you need more information please feel free to add us at Strat#1862(Guild Master) or Ducks#11583(Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Good morning! Still looking at my options :)
Good Morning!

ill drop the spam below, and i look forward to hearing from you!

<Currently Online> [US][A][Sargeras] & [H][Illidan] alliance horde
We are recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! Never play alone again! Chat with us in discord before you join~
------------------------------------
About Us:
<Currently Online> Founded in 2013 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla, Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft.
Raiding:
Team Ragnarok is recruiting heavily for Mythic progression in BFA. Also have a need for another assistant team leader. Willing to train. Current needs and application can be found here:
https://currentlyonline.gg/ragnarok/

If Team Ragnarok doesnt suit you have no fear! We have 13+ raid teams spanning both factions, and varying progression goals/days/times.
See the teams and their needs on our website: http://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/

PvP:
4+ RBG Teams
Countless members always looking for BGs and Arenas!
Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website
Mythic+:
Access to a community of players anytime of the day and night!
Push your key and get it done with our Discord # roles.
Grouping made easy.
New for BFA - Mythic+ Season Challenges hosted by CO Guild! 1 million gold in prizes!
For Socials:
Always active guild chat - 6 guilds linked on Alliance and 5 on Horde.
In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more!
Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery!
Weekly New Member Orientations--come make some new friends!
Room for advancement as an officer.
Out of WoW:
Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft & 7DaysToDie
Destiny 2 Clan
Steam Group
FFXIV Company
Rust Clan
Drinking Nights
Contact Us:
Discord: Wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259
Available now to chat!
Good morning!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.