<sledge hammer and the pantie boys>

Emerald Dream
:3
I will be there 100% I don't care what else is on my calendar!!
As usual, if need be I can help lead on Alliance if we don't have a dedicated leader on that side so these actually get under way.

Hopefully not though because that would be awkward.
06/14/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Phen
As usual, if need be I can help lead on Alliance if we don't have a dedicated leader on that side so these actually get under way.

I'll camp you.
06/14/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Cari
06/14/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Phen

I'll camp you.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

Probably, no loyalty.
I'm in.

*gets the butter*
Lion's Bulwark would be willing to commit 5-6 people on the Alliance side.
I'll nab some moo-cows.
Down

"Molly-whopped"
-Heltor
I'm down.
there's always plenty of horde, in fact the emboldened couldn't potentially fill the raid on it's own

the problem is finding alliance players willing too coordinate, but I've messaged some people from the mercenary outfit, effortless, warbringer, etc... so we'll see
06/15/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Heltor
there's always plenty of horde, in fact the emboldened couldn't potentially fill the raid on it's own

the problem is finding alliance players willing too coordinate, but I've messaged some people from the mercenary outfit, effortless, warbringer, etc... so we'll see

I'd prefer to do it on Horde tbh, but like I said if neccessary I could help the Alliance out.

Don't hate me Cari.

I'll also be 30 minutes behind for this.
I can send it down the line as to whether or not the hammers want in... cant guarantee we will, and if it doesn't look like its put together enough by around its start time we would probably just queue into our own... but maybe... if we did we are averaging around 10-20 dwarfs on sunday cta's… I know more certain responses hlp with planning but its too close to the event to be able to get a response, would be more done on the fly at the beginning of the night..
Just want to confirm if the fight is still on for tonight?

See y'all in the gutter
gonna log on shortly and see if I can rally a team alliance side
06/17/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Heltor
gonna log on shortly and see if I can rally a team alliance side

Phen should be home soon then we'll be down to help however we can!!
sorry we had to pull out... we just weren't down to sit there that long... maybe another time... happy to organize with ally leaders to quicken groups being ready... sazzi #1397 is my btag for leaders who want to know or organize... I do ask either u btag is close to ur toon name or when I accept u tag a note onto who u are... also that sunday 8pm start is probably the best time for me on any events...

on a side note we won ours 500+ to 0 =)

but that of course is 14 battlehammers stomping pugs...
The Emboldened WPvP'd against ourselves tonight since Alliance couldn't pull forth the numbers for it.
06/17/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Cari
The Emboldened WPvP'd against ourselves tonight since Alliance couldn't pull forth the numbers for it.

Who won?
06/17/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Arnidan
sorry we had to pull out... we just weren't down to sit there that long... maybe another time... happy to organize with ally leaders to quicken groups being ready... sazzi #1397 is my btag for leaders who want to know or organize... I do ask either u btag is close to ur toon name or when I accept u tag a note onto who u are... also that sunday 8pm start is probably the best time for me on any events...

on a side note we won ours 500+ to 0 =)

but that of course is 14 battlehammers stomping pugs...

Arnidan I'll be sending you a btag request just FYI, mine is Gonzalez#1887 - the Kul Tiras Marines would love to participate in CBH's AVs, we've been lucky to be in a few though it was by accident and it's always great fun.