Gernal Question about Character Transfer

Customer Support
I've got a friend that is thinking of transferring to my realm but she is unclear about a few things. We read the Char Xfer F.A.Q but it doesn't define a few things. Mainly regarding items in her bank and or void storage. Do all items have to be soulbound? Will consumables like; Flasks, potions, etc, will they transfer.
Everything in her bank and void bank will move with the character, doesn't matter if they are soulbound or not.
05/24/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Carbonfated
Mainly regarding items in her bank and or void storage. Do all items have to be soulbound? Will consumables like; Flasks, potions, etc, will they transfer.

Everything on the character, in their inventory, bank, void storage, etc... transfers. It doesn't matter if their soul bound.
I transferred my character Dalila from Kael'thas realm to Zul'jin had to name her Dalilac when I log back in to Kaelthas it says Dalila character still has 74,482 gold, 60 silver and 42 copper did this amount not transfer over to new realm and Dalilac character??
05/24/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Dalilac
I transferred my character Dalila from Kael'thas realm to Zul'jin had to name her Dalilac

Because Dalila was taken on Zul'jin.

when I log back in to Kaelthas it says Dalila character still has 74,482 gold, 60 silver and 42 copper

You should not have done this. Shouldn't have even been able to, to be honest.

You need to stay off the original character and let the transfer service finish. Provided that logging into her didn't throw a wrench into the mix, it should finish within 72 hours.

But an SFA may chime in before that and recommend a ticket if things got mucked up.
I transferred my character Dalila from Kael'thas realm to Zul'jin had to name her Dalilac when I log back in to Kaelthas it says Dalila character still has 74,482 gold, 60 silver and 42 copper

Where does it say that? If you are using an addon to track what your other characters have that likely won't update until you next log into Dalila on Kael'thas. Since that is impossible to do, because you transferred the character to another realm, the addon won't ever update that character's funds.

You might want to reset the addon so it starts fresh.
05/24/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Vrakthris
I transferred my character Dalila from Kael'thas realm to Zul'jin had to name her Dalilac when I log back in to Kaelthas it says Dalila character still has 74,482 gold, 60 silver and 42 copper

Where does it say that? If you are using an addon to track what your other characters have that likely won't update until you next log into Dalila on Kael'thas. Since that is impossible to do, because you transferred the character to another realm, the addon won't ever update that character's funds.

You might want to reset the addon so it starts fresh.

This, I transfered this character and according to my bag addon she still has 150k on trollbane :p even though she doesnt exist there anymore. If it's an addon you can google it and see if theres a way to just remove that character from the addon.