Paladin LF raid guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
To pre-face I am posting on this warrior of mine since the paladin I plan to main in BFA isnt lv 110 yet and I wanted to show that I am somewhat experienced and do have a high level toon with some gear. I'm making the switch to paladin to open up the healing specialzation to me without giving up my ability to be a melee dps or tank.

I am more than happy to cover a server transfer for a guild that appears promising and wishes for me to join them. For alliance guilds I will require you to cover the faction swap cost if you wish for me to join. I prefer Horde and don't wish to move to ally unless a promising guild really desires me to join.

Now on to myself. I like to see myself as a team player and someone who enjoys progressing content with people I get along with. To me the guild enviroment I join will mean more than loot or boss kills cause if Im not having fun then whats the point? I'm by no means the best player in the game but I enjoy clearing heroic and doing a few mythic bosses before the next tier comes out. With legion dying down I figured now is the time to switch classes and find a new home.

Here is my contact information if you wish to get a hold of me for more questions.

Battlenet: cyberwarrior#1116
Discord: korcron#4502

Hope to hear from someone soon and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hey. For some reason was having issues adding you on discord for mobile. Wanted to chat with you to see if we have what you’re looking for. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat my discord is @czarni#2216

Our guild post can be seen here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765106836#post-1
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect that you are prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/DH)
Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Hey there! We have a guild on Area 52 called <The Aboleth Project> that's all about the community. We raid Wed-Thurs 6-9PM EST and run plenty of mythic+ throughout the week (along with transmog runs and whatnot).

I'll leave the link to our recruitment thread here. There's a Discord link if you'd like to poke around, along with Battletags for you to contact if you'd like to speak with one of us directly.

Best of luck with the guild hunt!
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856