[A-Event] Darnassus Midsummer Market

Wyrmrest Accord
The following notice has been posted in several different settlements across Kalimdor and major Alliance cities:
Zin-Teldrassil! A full year has passed since the Darnassus Market began, and so we reflect upon the previous cycle to begin anew in our glorious city!

The FIFTH seasonal Darnassus Market shall commence on the 6th night of Quel'Asta in the Tradesmen’s Terrace, proudly sponsored by the Council of the Moon and the Sentinel army! Bring your family and friends for an evening to remember as you sample the finest wares, guilds, and entertainment that the kaldorei and greater Alliance have to offer, with a fabulous fashion contest and generous raffles abound! Be sure to stay late and witness the closing ceremony, featuring the market’s legendary firework show!*

Don't miss out on this exquisite display of Night Elven culture! Our first anniversary will be one you won't soon forget! Enshu'falah'nah!

*”Fireworks” are non-flammable arcane sparks conjured in advance by local highborne volunteers. This practice is Sentinel-approved.
☽----------------------------------------------------☾

The Darnassus Market is a collaborative effort by the kaldorei community of Wyrmrest Accord to host a fun, inclusive, and well-rounded market event with an overarching night elf theme. Join us for an evening as we explore the wonders of IC commerce and make new social connections within the gentle boughs of Teldrassil - while we still can. ♡

Event Information
Date: Friday, July 6th, 2018
Time: 5PM-8PM server time (7PM-10PM CST / 8PM-11PM EST)
Place: Tradesmen's Terrace, Darnassus

Market Attractions
  • Opening and closing ceremonies
  • Market stalls featuring the works of vendors, recruiters, and performers of all kinds
  • Random giveaways throughout the market’s duration, featuring various sought-after night elven items and hefty gold sums
  • "Ghastly, Gaudy" transmog contest with lucrative prizes (yak is provided)
  • Epic firework finale
  • ☽----------------------------------------------------☾

Please contact Elliistra or Shaureyne with questions, comments, and/or concerns regarding the Darnassus Market.
    Official Market Map & Stall Information:
    http://tinyurl.com/MidsummerMarket2018Map

Unofficial stalls will be able to set up shop in the designated “Stall Overflow” area, or wander the market grounds so long as they do not impede upon the claimed spaces of others.

-----

Darnassus Midsummer Market Stall List
    (Full descriptions can be found at the Market Map link)

1. Ceremonial Apparel
    Vendor, ran by Nesuná and Rhenelle
      Blessed fabrics and daggers designed for ceremonies dedicated to Elune, made freely available to those worthy of them.

2. Hippogryph and Saber Necessities
    Vendor & Recruiter, ran by Naelir & Moonrage
      <Wings of Kalimdor> is recruiting and selling surplus, well crafted mount care products. Saddles, remedies, cleaning supplies, etc. will be offered.

3. Quilen & Cloud (portable) Tea House
    Vendor, ran by Kunbo & Pao
      "Come for the tea, stay for the jihui". A variety of teas & infusions from throughout Pandaren culture to calm and invigorate those seeking to slow down and savor life.

4. A Moment in Time Photo Booth
    Vendor, ran by Risri
      A Moment in Time is a precious thing. Get an individual or group photo to treasure the Darnassian Market forever! https://moment-in-time-wra.tumblr.com

5. The Raven's Quest
    Vendor & Recruiter, ran by Demetrius & Gwendaelin
      An adventurer's mart providing armor, weapons, and other trinkets intended to aid any travelling hero.

6. Keepers of the Moon
    Recruiter, ran by Illyirana & Valeclaw
      Calling all Kaldorei to unite under our banner for the good of Kalimdor! Highborne, Twiceborne, Illidari, and even other races on case-by-case basis are welcome.

7. Telogrus Outreach Twilight Treats & Teas
    Vendor, Recruiter & Performer ran by Azriah/Laethryl, Ferethos, & Nestiris
      A void elf-centric guild focused on fostering Alliance relations. Various treats, teas, and a brief acrobatic/sword dancing performance will be provided.

8. The Golden Gryphon
    Vendor & Performer, ran by Amaranthaea, Angrin, & Caniell
      The Golden Gryphon returns with a selection of goods and services provided exclusively by members of the Stormwind University faculty, including fortune telling!

9. Ludlow Vineyards
    Vendor & Recruiter, ran by Elizebella
      Come sample all fourteen Ludlow Signature Wines, take some home with you, or place bulk orders for your home, business, or organization. Also hiring for various jobs around the vineyard.

10. Dawnsong Adornments
    Vendor, ran by Taran
      Jewelry and music boxes inspired by pandaren and kaldorei culture, handcrafted and made to commission. A flower vendor will also be on site.

11. The Moonbraid Caravan
    Vendor, ran by Leshií (Alt code 0237) & Address
      A simple wagon filled with un-simple goods for almost every shore in Azeroth! Come see if you can pick a treasure or two from our goods, you might be surprised!
    06/04/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Shaureyne
    Darnassus Midsummer Market Stall List

There appears to be nothing here... yet!

13 spaces remain...
    :D

Been talking up the Markets with some players new to RP that I've been helping through the "training wheels" stage. If I'm not busy playing chaperon ...
    BOOSTING! Will send wine to support!
    This is the LAST one in Darnassus! Let's make this a memorable one!
    Stall Name: Hippogryph and Saber Necessities
    Character Name(s): Naelir Windblade (Naelir), Nythenas Moonrage (Moonrage)
    Stall Type(s): Vendor & Recruiter
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: None are required.
    Stall Description: Wings of Kalimdor looks to refill its ranks, seeking all able Kaldorei combatants to enlist. Aid the Wings and the nation of Darnassus in keeping Kalimdors skies and the lands below safe for her people. The Wings of Kalimdor will also be selling surplus, well crafted mount care products. Saddles, remedies, cleaning supplies etc will be offered.
    Stall Name: Keepers of the Moon
    Character Name(s): Azaeluna Raventalon (Azaeluna), Raelor Valeclaw (Valeclaw)
    Stall Type(s): Recruiter
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: TRP3 highly recommended.
    Stall Description: Calling all Kaldorei to unite under our banner for the good of Kalimdor. Highborne, Twiceborne, Illidari, and even other races on case-by-case basis welcome. Inquire within!
    *bump*
    Mind must be in the gutter because I definitely read that title as "Midsummer Meat Market".
    Stall Name: The Moonbraid Caravan
    Character Name(s): Leshií (Alt code 0237) and Address
    Stall Type(s): Vendor
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: Nope!
    Stall Description: A simple wagon filled with un-simple goods for almost every shore in Azeroth! Come see if you can pick a treasure or two from our goods, you might be surprised!
    Stall Name: Dawnsong Adornments
    Character Name(s): Taran
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: (GHI isn't needed but sometimes have GHI versions of options.)
    Stall Description: Dawnsong Adornments, will be selling jewelry and music boxes crafted by Terran, and Jet Dawnsong. Each piece is unique and most of them take on aspects of Kaldorei, and Pandaren culture. Commission are also sold to create the perfect piece for you or your loved ones! We will also have a guest vendor bringing his assortment of flowers.
    Stall Name: A Moment in Time Photo Booth
    Character Name(s): Risri
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: No
    Stall Description: A Moment in Time is a precious thing. Get an individual or group photo to treasure the Darnassian Market forever! All photographs will have a souvenir frame to forever commemorate tonight!

Have an event you wish to commemorate? Visit the booth to set up a private or group photo shoot at the location of your choice.
    (OOC: will be taking screenshots and framing in a commemorative graphic, can be picked up or delivered ICly but will OOCly be posted to the Moment in Time shop page on Tumblr - can also be sent via discord if requested. Visit https://moment-in-time-wra.tumblr.com to see examples of past work)
    Thank you to everyone that's signed up for a stall so far! We've got a serious shortage of performers though - we'd love to have some tarot readers or maybe fire jugglers! ;)
    06/10/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Shaureyne
    We've got a serious shortage of performers though - we'd love to have some tarot readers or maybe fire jugglers! ;)

Stormwind University will be signing up for a stall! Just getting a final tally of who's planning to do/sell what and so on. (Won't be much longer! I know there's a time and stall limit, sorry it's taken much longer than anticipated!)

Mainly, I wanted to confirm that I'll be offering card readings again, as I have at previous Darnassus Markets! (Including the last one!)

Also, I've already heard from two guildies (one confirmed, one possible) who are interested in doing some fire juggling (VERY CAREFULLY! :P) and/or a performance of some kind, since the request was made! ;)
    06/10/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Amaranthaea
    06/10/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Shaureyne
    We've got a serious shortage of performers though - we'd love to have some tarot readers or maybe fire jugglers! ;)

Stormwind University will be signing up for a stall! Just getting a final tally of who's planning to do/sell what and so on. (Won't be much longer! I know there's a time and stall limit, sorry it's taken much longer than anticipated!)

Mainly, I wanted to confirm that I'll be offering card readings again, as I have at previous Darnassus Markets! (Including the last one!)

Also, I've already heard from two guildies (one confirmed, one possible) who are interested in doing some fire juggling (VERY CAREFULLY! :P) and/or a performance of some kind, since the request was made! ;)

It's very much appreciated, Ama! We're trying to go all out for the last. If you have seperate fire jugglers, we could see about obtaining their own spot.
    I’ll probably let Thinius do some casual Fire Juggling in between stalls. But I’m looking forward to the tarot readings!!
    I shall be there!!
    Stall Name: Quilen & Cloud (portable) Tea House
    Character(s): Kunbo & Pao
    Stall Type(s): Vendor / Refreshments
    GHI/TRP3 Extended required?: no add-ons required
    Stall Description: "Come for the tea, stay for the jihui".

A variety of teas & infusions from throughout Pandaren culture to calm and invigorate those seeking to slow down and savor life - freshly brewed and served from traditional Pandaren tea vessels in a properly informal style.

OOC info: We like to offer "real" beverages as much as possible - immersive RPers can use the drink animations. All we ask in compensation is a bit of friendly interaction :) in other words - tips appreciated but not required.
    Stall Name: Telogrus Outreach Twilight Treats & Teas
    Character Name(s): Azriah/Laethryl, Ferethos, Nestiris
    Stall Type(s): Refreshment vendor, recruiter, and performer!
    GHI or TRP3 Extended required?: Nope
    Stall Description: Telogrus Outreach is a void elf-centric guild dedicated to fostering relations between members of the Alliance and providing a home for ren'dorei struggling with the transition. Come meet the newest members of the Alliance and enjoy complimentary tea and treats! There will also be a short performance at the stall by the magnificent Laethryl Sunsworn, acrobatic extraordinaire and better-than-mediocre sword dancer!
    Very much looking forward to having Kunbo's Tea House and the Telogrus Outreach join us!