Husband/Wife LF New Guild/Realm (Alliance)

Guild Recruitment
My wife and I are looking for a new Server with a mature semi-casual raiding guild, I am Experienced in most tanking/healing classes, and am willing to roll a new toon to fit the needs of the guild. She is a less experienced raider who would prefer to heal/Ranged DPS as needed.

I have played WoW off and on for around 12 years. I raided heavily through Wrath and Cata, and had minimal raid experience in MOP, Warlords, and Legion. I am not a huge fan of LFR and would prefer raiding in guild runs. We are open to any US Server on Alliance side. I am available for raiding weeknights after 8:30PM Eastern, and all day on weekends.

Currently my Preferred class would be a Prot/Holy Paladin, or a Disc/Holy Priest, but as stated earlier I am willing to roll any tank/healer.

My wife's preferred class would be a Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, or Ranged DPS

Please contact me on Battle.net minigator#1413 or Discord Verolios#7846

Thanks,
JP
Hi Johnpual,

I think maybe we're the guild for you. Take a look at this post and see if we are a good fit for you.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765117255#1

Ty
BT: Wytezomby#1489
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765017278

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Looks like our raid times are two early but I will post our info just in case as we are mostly older people here.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668
I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, please see our website at the link listed above.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST [Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **

*We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ or completing timewalk/achievement raids
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
Why haven't we attempted Mythic Antorus? We value community > progression. With that said, if we can find a few more versatile and skilled players, we will definitely move into Mythic content! We may not be ready this xpac, but we will more than likely be ready for BFA. Our issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Greetings Johnpaul!

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

End of xpac doesn't mean end of fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall, along with trying out some PVP, mythic +, and other in game content. Join us!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current high need: DPS, 1 Heal/DPS
Recruiting ALL for Battle for Azeroth!

Current Progression:
11/11 H
1/11 M

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST.
Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression
Friday: FUN NIGHT!

Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression.

We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA!

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
<Last Pull> on Kil’Jaeden

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (PST)

Faction: Horde

Current Needs:
Need Everything

About Us: Currently LF all players who want to get AOTC and are quality people. We are veteran players who have been there & done that. You will find no raging in our raiding, “ain’t nobody got time for that”. Focused on full Heroic clears, Mythic + farming, Achievement, Xmog & mount runs. Looking for good people who want to enjoy Heroic content and are done with the grind of Mythic raiding. On a side note, your description stood out to me as we have 2 husband/wife teams in guild with another couple also. Very mature guild.

Btag: Innerpeace#11869
Please consider rerolling to horde! We could really use you and have 3 couples here who play as well! Check us out!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
<Wardens> 9/11M Antorus is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus and for BFA.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 8/10 Mythic NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 9/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag.
Spcypnts5533#1730
Shini#11166
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439
Hello Johnpual, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable raiders for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. We can use you as a tank and your wife as either heals or ranged.

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
You guys would fit in perfect with us! Check us out!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Druid, DH, or DK Preferred - Will look into Warrior or Paladin if the fit is right

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hello Johnpual,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of a healer and a few DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ a lot and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Hey there,

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST or 8:30-11:30 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.