(A) LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
My name is Alex ive been playing WoW since the end of BC i have 8 level 110s tanks healers and dps most of them fairly geared im looking for a raiding guild on Alliance for raid times 11pm Centeral since i work in the restruant business and work either early mornings or late nights. My battle tag is Facerollkeys#1556
hello, I’m the raid leader of a guild on Proudmoore call <The Alliance Syndicate> We are 11/11H and we raid 8pm pacific time Friday and Saturday. which is an and hour earlier then yoy specified but I figured I would mention it Incase you wanted to join. Out side of raiding we enjoy some let’s say “adult memes” to say they least and some gold gambling for fun. Looking to hit bfa With a bang. You can contact me here or on battle skullxfr3ak#1862
Hi
I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765017278

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures