Returning player LF friends/guild

Guild Recruitment
I have been playing WoW on and off the past couple of years and haven't been able to find anyone to play with. I'm still learning and haven't raided before but I definitely want to try with the right group of people, but mostly just want people to talk to and hang out with and do any content with (both pvp and pve).

I currently play on on proudmoore as alliance, but happy to change server or roll horde too.

Bnet: Seaniey#6767
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

Hey, send me a message on discord @czarni@2216. We can see if we are the right fit for what you're looking for. Smaller guild but just hanging out and playing the game.

Here is our post for reference https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157425
Morning Cheamo,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. Please review our description below and reach out if you'd like to know more:

[A] <Pak’Cafan> on Dalaran (US) is an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm server time
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT
Contact Battletag: Peregryn#1292

Best of luck to you!
~Pere
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey boss,

I just started playing WoW for the first time ever a week ago. Some cool dudes met me in the Undercity and asked if I wanted to join, I said yes. These dudes are great! I’m asking all kinds of dumb questions. It’s 5 main guys with 10 others and myself. They are experienced and patient! I’m trying to get some more people so we have a strong active community. I too have done no raids or anything and am super excited to advance in WoW with my new friends.

I think you would fit in well, we play everyday and love to have fun. Please reply on here if you’re interested!

Thanks man.
<Prophets> (8/11H) are currently recruiting for their core raid group!!

**Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game!

Who are we?

<Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible).

Raid and Event Schedule

Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time)
PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST.

Recruitment

Our Core team is currently recruiting the following:

Tank

Druid, DH, or DK Preferred - Will look into Warrior or Paladin if the fit is right

DPS

All dps excluding ------> Warrior and Rogue

Healers

Monk, Shaman, Druid, Paladin

We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits.

Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180

Thanks!
Hey! I think you will be perfect with our guild!! Check us out! We are a close bunch of friends who're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
Hiya.
We're starting a daytime guild on illidan this weekend. Get in on the ground floor of a new guild.
We'll have a few that will be leveling new characters. We would be happy if you'd like to join us.
Come check us out.
Discord-- https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G
Hey Cheamo,

Were a horde guild on the Zuljhin Server, unlike many other guilds we dont have a surplus of members we are a close nit group of friends that have been gaming over the years. U sound like a chill person and we would love to you have join us in our adventures. We are growing the guild so we are currently l looking for players to chill and do new and old content with in getting ready for BFA. We are also currently leveling Alts =))) so we have stuff for everyone. If you want to add me in game heres the Bnet: QuirkyOrc#113504. Thanks for reading and have a good one.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]