Priest, Boomkin, Warlock LF Raiding Guild BFA

Guild Recruitment
As the title suggests, a couple of my friends and I are looking for a guild to raid mythic content in, in Battle For Azeroth.

I can play all 3 priest specs at a high level, and have numerous expansions worth of high level raiding experience. I also have 2600+ arena experience in every expansion as disc/shadow. This last tier I have also opted to heal, instead of playing shadow which I normally do for prog raiding.

The warlock and boomkin also have plenty of mythic experience and we have all cleared a good amount of mythic content while it was current in legion.

We are mainly just looking for a guild to raid mythic progression in BFA, as well as to hangout and do normal stuff like keystones, rbgs, other guild activities.

If you would like to know more simply add Hype#1272 on battletag and send a whisper.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/shadowsong/huhi
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/borean-tundra/loryelle
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/borean-tundra/hypesmom
(note: all these logs are from jan/feb, as we haven't raided since)
Hey! We could really use you guys! We aren't mythic raiders, but check us out!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST (1700 PST)
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
<Add Violence> @ US-Uldaman (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
- Ranged DPS: All
- Melee: All
- Healer: All
- ANY exceptional players

www.addviolence.wowalliances.com

Schedule:
- Thursday: 7pm - 10pm CDT
- Saturday: 7pm - 10pm CDT

We do not add additional days or extend hours.

About Us:
<Add Violence> @ US-Uldaman (Alliance) is recruiting for our heroic progression core. We are a diverse group of raiders with a wide range of experience through all levels of content. <Add Violence> was formed in December 2017 with the goal of progressing through both Legion and all future content. We are currently working on building our core roster to enable smooth progression and a stable platform for expansion.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
- 4/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

What to Expect from Us:
We strive to provide a stable raiding environment for our members to progress and improve together. Although our focus is progression, our top priority is to have fun as a team.

What We Offer:
- An opportunity to assist in the building of our first core roster
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented semi-hardcore/hardcore experience
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance (90%+)
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work together and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts (Discord):

Please feel free to contact us here or on discord.

Guild Master: Jarreau (Jordan#0670)
Officers: Aphyxia (Aphyxia#6255), Dan (Dan#9712), Finnagen (Finn#6286), Zatcharius (Zatch#7772)
Hey Hype,

I believe my guild could be a perfect fit for you guys, assuming you are interested in going horde. We are a 2 day a week grp running Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11pm EST. This tier we hosted a 1 day a week team that accomplished 5/11m before quitting raiding for this xpac about 2 months ago. We will be raiding again in the prepatch but nothing serious, just gearing up rerolls.

Going forward we are building a new team to accomplish higher end mythic goals. We are aiming for top 200 rankings and are seeking out players with the talent capable of achieving this. Currently we only need a handful more of players to have enough for consistent mythic raiding.

I believe we'd have space for all 3 of you. You would have to play shadow as it currently stands, however. We wouldn't expect you guys to xfer servers until absolutely necessary and may be able to assist with xferring once you pass your trials and whatnot.

If you are interested at all I suggest you check out our recruitment post which gives much better details in regards to our plans and who we are.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764986602#1

Otherwise, feel free to add me at protek#11993
<The Night Show> (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: Holy Pally, RDPS and MDPS (No rogue)

requirements: Discord, 960+ iLvl, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
<Wardens> 9/11M Antorus is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus and for BFA.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 8/10 Mythic NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 9/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag.
Spcypnts5533#1730
Shini#11166
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439
Hey Hype - i notice you are in a guild with the same name - different server! lol

[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Guardians | US-Illidan | Tues-Thurs | 830-1130 EST

We are looking for a few more players who have raided previously, but took a break during the Legion expansion and want to get back into raiding at a competent level. Our leadership has raided at a US top 15 level during the beginning of Legion, but ended up taking a break towards the tail end of the expansion.

We are not starting to raid until the prepatch is released - so most likely July. We are not worried about your current iLvl or AP. We are only raiding in prepatch so we don't go into BFA rusty and so everyone can get used to raiding together.

What we are looking for specifically:
  • Players who have raided at a semi competitive level in previous expansions
  • Have logs to prove that they have raided previously and can perform in their roles well
  • People who would like to get back into raiding, but don't have relevant Legion experience to get into a guild

Recruitment

DPS - While we are quite full on Melee, exceptional apps can be accommodated for
  • Warlock - Medium
  • Hunter - High
  • Shadow Priest - High
  • Elemental Shaman - Medium
  • Balance Druid - High

To apply, please visit our discord at https://discord.gg/u3Fk5AK and follow the application instructions provided.

If you need more information please feel free to add us at Strat#1862(Guild Master) or Ducks#11583(Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
If interested in daytime/morning raiding hit me up. GL in your search.

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM.9amPST W/T 6/11M
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3amEST)
optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times

GUILD INFO:

Currently looking for anyone 960+ with 75 traits that is interested in trying to finish off Mythic ABT.

Also looking for anyone wanting to start fresh in BFA with any spec and class including rerolls since gear wont matter in a cpl months anyway.

We do a ton of Mythic Plus runs as well if this is something you enjoy.

In BFA We will start with heroic raids and then take top 20-25 into mythic when it opens. Play what you enjoy. We do not tell people what to play. If you’re good at it we will find you a spot.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

TOP NEEDS for MYTHIC ABT
1 Druid or Shammy Healer
All DPS is open for Discussion
High needs: Mage, Spriest, Boomkin, ELE

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 6/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

Trials do not get tier.
All progression gear is RC loot council. Heroic farms currently and future are personal loot.

Addons to have for guild:
RCLOOTCOUNCIL
ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS
ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Hi there Hype,

I think our guild may be a good fit for you and your friends. Please see our recruitment post below, if you would like more information, please reach out to me (messig86#1793).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765096813?page=1#post-7

Hope to hear from you!
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

Why are we just now attempting Mythic Antorus?
Frankly, we haven't had the numbers til recently! Tuesday's have always been an easy 20 for us, while Wednesday's and Sunday's are down to 15-18 players online. Last Tuesday we decided to attempt the first boss and after a couple of adjustments, easily downed him!
We are an extremely tight knit group of friends and we value community > progression.. which typically isn't the motivating force in Mythic guilds. With that being said, we hope to recruit 2-3 more DPS that can be online 99% of the time for our raid nights (we understand life may happen though!).

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of 2-3 ranged DPS that can devote their time to our raid days/times.

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. Tanks and healers are welcome to apply for these positions as we still run M+ in the evenings and Normal Antorus on Sunday's.

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
*Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
*Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
**Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

*Tuesday's and Wednesday's are to clear Heroic Antorus and work our way through Mythic Antorus. Typically many higher lvl M+ groups form after.
**Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Battletag Bloodgod#1142.

Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
Hello Hype, we could use all 3 of you on our team in BfA :)

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 7/11M. Pretty laid back team. Looking to progress at a relaxed yet steady pace. If days/times work for you and you are interested, please reach out to me for more information. Thanks!
maliwali#1577 btag
maliwali#2947 discord
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but the team is not a casual team. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/YWxqJbR

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
Hey there,

Alliance- sargeras

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST or 8:30-11:30 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.