960 Enh Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking return after my recent break from wow. Looking to find a guild to raid with and get ready for BFA. I dont mind a progression group into mythic or heroic. Have 3/11 mythic experience. Contact me at HellzAlias#1374
Hi there,

Open to Horde? If so, would love to chat with you!

Our raid team is location on Zuljin Horde side. We currently have AoTC on farm are 4/11 Mythic and would like to round out our roster with some DPS.

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses for the long term heading into BFA.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
Eternal Honor Lead By 11/11M players Currently Forming for Bfa we will be pushing top 100 well having fun. If this sounds like a group you want to join you can add me at Blue#15336 for more info. Tuesday - Thursday 10:00Pm to 1:00am Est
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<The Night Show> (11/11H) (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Currently we have heroic content on farm and are just waiting until BFA to begin Mythic content again. Our first raid night we clear Heroic Antorus and our second raid night is currently being used to complete old mythic content and achievements.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: OPEN

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
Hello Fraqqtion,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and currently have all roles open. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ A LOT and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey! I think you might be a good fit for what we are looking to build going into BFA; currently are just running heroic AtBT weekly while we get numbers but want to push into mythic content once we get into BFA GM's have 10/11M experience and other members have other mythic experience this tier as well. Check out our guild spam and hit us up.

[Horde] RNJesus-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid.

Current need for Mythic Team:
TANKS: Any
HEALERS: Any
MELEE DPS: Any
RANGE DPS: Any

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 7pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time

Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
5. Understand in some cases you will be benched/swapped out for another player if their class is better suited to handle some situations.
6. Have 1 raid ready alt/ offspec that you can play at a decent level if asked to do so in raid.
7. Take a joke, life is too short for you to get butt hurt. Laugh and move on.
8. MUST be in Discord when doing any raid with the guild Mythic/ Casual any atleast to listen to instructions. Not required to speak.
9. Try to enjoy your stay while you are here fighting with us or simply hanging out in guild.
Attendance:
We would like every raider to maintain a 75% attendance rate every month. Meaning we expect you to be here 9/12 days in the month.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

Co-GMs: Ambramelin/Cam- PriorCity#1834 Discord- PriorCity#3501
Invic/Axiel- PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Closed
  • Elemental Shaman - Closed
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Closed
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Low
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - HIGH
  • DK - Low
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - HIGH
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed

• Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    <Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but this is not a casual team environment. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class) & 1 Healer (disc priest/MW monk/ resto druid only)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
    Hi there! I wont take up your forum with guild spam. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I look forward to speaking with you :) btag ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445
    Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
    What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
    When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
    Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
    Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warrior
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
    Hit me up, were looking to bolster our roster moving into BFA.

Current Needs
    Tank: High (Looking for tank with mythic experience)
    Healers: Low (Looking for a MW monk or Disc Priest)
    RDPS: High (Priority for Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
    MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 6/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

What we expect: We are looking for players who can fulfill their role while maintaining at least a 80% attendance. We understand weekend raiding will have conflicts, but we do expect notice from our players prior to missing raid so we can adjust accordingly. Raiders are expected to come to raid enchanted gemmed correctly, with knowledge of their class mechanics and the fight mechanics ahead of time.

Raid Times:
    Saturday and Sunday
    1pm-4pm Central (server)
    Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
    8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
    Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
    Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    Look for Saph*
    Building something new for Mythic Progressin in BFA. Hit me up

<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
    Exceptional Players

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
    Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
    Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
    Hello Faqqtion, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your enhance would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    Hi there! I'd love to talk to you about my team, Imperium, in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We are 9/11M (we have Aggramar to 28%) and raid T/W/F 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST with an optional heroic farm day on Thursdays. We switched to 3 days a week from 2 in the middle of March, and have taken a new direction in which our goal for BFA is to become a steadily improving Cutting Edge team. Please add my btag Leayha#1419 or Discord Leayha#2469.

About Imperium: We are a collaborative group of players committed to challenging ourselves and supporting each other in the interest of the team’s long-term performance. As a member of the team you can expect a positive, resilient atmosphere, precise feedback, fight preparation, insight and resources into how to improve the many facets of your game, and a team to support you while we enjoy the process of individual and team progression.

All team members are expected to hold the guild pillars of Professionalism, Progression, and Collaboration in high regard and to exemplify them in the community at large. In addition, we expect each member to contribute to the welfare of the team in ways that extend beyond simply showing up and performing adequately. Whether it be in camaraderie and friendship, warcraftlogs expertise, weak aura creation, putting knowledge of spec/class to good use, practicing and streamlining performance, streaming, farming mats, and so many other methods, the responsibility of team growth is necessarily shared and our raiders will strive to accomplish excellence themselves while empowering the process in others.

About Eternal Kingdom: Eternal Kingdom (EK) is a multi-guild community made up of 6 guilds (raiding guild, social member guild, 3 alt guilds—all connected by Greenwall—and a Horde alt guild). Founded in 2013, EK prides itself in being a non-toxic environment that focuses on collaboration all while maintaining the ability to push progression and clear content. Currently, EK has 12 mythic teams ranging from 6/11M - 11/11M and 4 heroic teams (one of which is Horde), all of which achieved AOTC several months ago.

For more information on Eternal Kingdom, check out our website: http://www.eternal-kingdom.com

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=263
    ABOUT US:
    <Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS and a healer. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
    Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused>Push into Mythic
    Progress: 10/11H
    Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
    Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
    Antorus Needs: DPS
    HIGH DEMAND:
    • Warrior(Priority)
    • Priest(DPS)(Priority)
    • Pally(DPS)(Priority)
    • Monk(DPS)
    • Boomie
    Antorus Needs: Healers
    • Holy Paladin
    OR
    • Resto Druid
    OR
    • Priest

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
    Discord: Superstylez#8948
    BTag: Topgunn#11376