Hero or Champion

General Discussion
I love how the words "Hero" or "Champion" in this game is synonymous with the phrase "Globe-Trotting Murder Hobo" or "Powerful Errand Runner"
I prefer the silent hero method many Japanese RPGs use. They will use your name in the text but just kinda skip around saying your name in the voiced dialogue.
Don't forget "pooper-scooper."
We're like demigods. Champion should go up to quest givers and force them to grovel before stealing all their loots.
Champion and hero fits better and makes sense. Sseing there can be multiple heroes and champions. As opposed to commander or order hall leader. Which made game unrealistic seeing as somehow both I And tommy joe are some both orderhall leader/ commander, which doesnt make sense. There can only be one leader. And in an mmo such things dont make sense. In a single player rpg perhaps, but not an mmo.
Toon. I would much prefer to be called Toon than hero or champion. I'm sick of those two, it's all i've heard the past X amount of years.
Mercenary would work for me.
06/03/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Yrenyos
Toon. I would much prefer to be called Toon than hero or champion. I'm sick of those two, it's all i've heard the past X amount of years.

I think "adventurer" or "[class hall title]" would be better than Champion or Hero, and better than "toon" which sounds immersion-breaking.
Adventurer, hero, champion, [class hall title], and just skipping the name in the voice over are all used in-game already.

We're not really murder-hobos, though. We just tend to walk into a lot of hostile people that attack first, and have a magical vision that lets us figure out who those people are via red nameplates.
06/03/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Imjustaghost
Mercenary would work for me.

That's what Sylvanas calls the Alliance player in Helhiem.

I got a kick off of that.