Rdruid 976 10/11m lf new home

Guild Recruitment
I've been playing since vanilla and my recent guild has thrown in the towel due to attendance issues on Argus.

300+ wipes on Argus and I am familiar with tactics until the end of the fight. Looking for a guild to see this expansion out with and next.

Add me btag below to chat. Any time at the moment I could make for the right guild.

shen#1274
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Incredible healer, you want this guy.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Restoration Druid or Shaman. Current prog is 10/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Times and days I am flexible too.
<Synthesize> Weekday is looking for skilled players to bolster it's core group for a push towards CE and building towards being competitive for 2 day guilds in BfA. That is where you come in.

I need a group that will compliment and compete with the two existing 11/11M raid teams. This group isn't necessarily a stepping stone into Synthesis, but if you are interested in joining Synthesis.. this is a a good way to get noticed. We are a separate group that wants to be good on it's own, so we are looking to bring in competitive players to match.

benjin#6639 (discord)
Fiolated#9828 (discord)

Synthesize (Weekday): T/W 9:30pm-12:30am EST
- Considering all exceptional players.
-Raid Leader
-Blood DK
-Balance Druid
-WW Monk
-Fury Warrior
-Resto druid or MW
-AffLock

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesize

Synthesize Optional Runs:
Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1 <---- wtb 3rd 11/11M team.

LF 9/11M-11/11M raiders of all specs/classes who plan to raid into BFA. Let's make this group really competitive
And for BFA i have all classes at 110 - I could build around the guild's comp. :) Team effort.
Toast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 9/11M
Most recently killed Coven in 37 attempts.
We went from 2/11-9/11 in 2 months w/o saving a lockout.
We are currently seeking:

DPS: High need for Moonkin, Hunter or any high parsing ranged DPS, we will consider any strong melee dps as well.

Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, MW Monk (having competitive dps or tank OS is highly desirable).

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 960+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time Tank/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(11/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M [Top 30 US] raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com

- Storm#15991
Thanks for the adds, however, please make sure you refer to who you are when speaking to me please :(
<Retaliate> is a 3 day a week raiding guild on Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade with 10/11M down in ATB (Phase 3 40% wipes on Argus!) We are recruiting to help finish out this raid with some strong additions, getting Cutting Edge, and have an even stronger team rolling into BFA. We have immediate raid spots open for anyone who can pull their weight in raid.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Prefer Ranged. However, strong melee spots still available.

* Healers: Holy OR Discipline Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: 8:00 PM EST-11:00 PM EST Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

Realm: Lightning's Blade/Burning Blade

Experience: EN 3/3M ; ToV 3/3M ; NH 10/10M ; TOS 5/9M ; ABT 10/11

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Saítama - GM/Officer
BattleTag: Malicious#11653
Ravedge - Officer
BattleTag: Ravedge#1619 Discord: Ravedge#4826
Hey man probably a lot of interest you, but check us out too.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild has members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster.

*Please note*
Tank spots are filled, and pretty melee heavy at the moment. Ranged and healers are still in high demand. All applicants are still welcome to join the growing community.

Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.

Sent you a bnet request to chat. Hope to hear from you soon
Up.
Hey there,

We're currently looking for exceptional players to finish farming mythic Antorus, but most importantly, for the Battle for Azeroth expansion. If you're looking for a stable home and a great raiding community, consider us!

Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M, 11/11M

Schedule: 3PM to 7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Info: Contact us @ Onslaught#1285 or visit www.vqguild.net if you have any questions/concerns or to formally apply.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Howdy Sighclone!

I added your Btag, though I am currently at work so I won't be able to be active with it until this evening. I will leave spam below, but if its something that interests you, add me on Discord (Shadowbaine#1071) and I can chat whenever!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Resto Druid, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
10/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247966#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but this is not a casual team environment. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class) & 1 Healer (disc priest/MW monk/ resto druid only)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Hi there! I wont take up your forum with guild spam. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I look forward to speaking with you :) btag ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445