6 Mythic Raiders LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, myself and about 5 friends are looking for a mythic raiding guild for BFA.

We've been mythic (and heroic prior to mythic being a thing) raiding together since Cata.

We're currently intending on playing Boomkin, Hunter, Warrior, another dps (he's undecided), resto shaman or disc, and the other is undecided between holy priest or pally.

In legion we were 7/7M EN 7/10M NH and 6/9M Tomb before taking a break.

Guild must be horde and we're looking for 2 raid nights with times around 9pm-midnight Eastern.

battletag: Hobbes#1213

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Bump for a guild. Two nights is a deal breaker for us. We have no interest in raiding three nights and that includes “optional” farm nights. The times are also pretty strict: 9-12 EST is ideal, but 8:30-11:30 EST could work too. Anything earlier or later unfortunately just won’t work. Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there,

We might be a fit, but please note we are only looking for DPS so not sure if that is a major issue.

Our raid team is location on Zuljin Horde side. We currently are 4/11 mythic and would like to round out our roster with some RDPS.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
If open to a faction change?

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild has members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster.

*Please note*
Tank spots are filled, and pretty melee heavy at the moment. Ranged and healers are still in high demand. All applicants are still welcome to join the growing community.

Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
Hey Brendon,

You and your friends are in the same boat I was, but in Cata I ran my own guild on a small backwater server and we were a competitive progression team, since then we've had some life and health issues that got us into x-pacs late and into guilds who just didn't push progression (I am very aggressive as far as progression goes, I just don't rage and scream over wipes so long as we're learning the right strats and mechanics) so we moved a couple of toons to a high pop server and started a new guild this weekend for BFA raiding, I plan to have multiple raid teams pushing each other and your group is EXACTLY what we're looking for! Here's my recruit spam... if you like the sound of it hit me up on my battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
:::SPAM FOLLOWS:::
Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
Not sure if our times would fit, but maybe we could chat Tyrrlin#1503
Hey, I think you guys might be a good fit for what we are looking to build going into BFA. Currently we are open to any role you wnat to play. Check out the guild spam and hit us up! I added your bnet!

[Horde] RNJesus-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.
Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid.

Current need for Mythic Team:
TANKS: Any
HEALERS: Any
MELEE DPS: Any
RANGE DPS: Any

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 7pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time

Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
5. Understand in some cases you will be benched/swapped out for another player if their class is better suited to handle some situations.
6. Have 1 raid ready alt/ offspec that you can play at a decent level if asked to do so in raid.
7. Take a joke, life is too short for you to get butt hurt. Laugh and move on.
8. MUST be in Discord when doing any raid with the guild Mythic/ Casual any atleast to listen to instructions. Not required to speak.
9. Try to enjoy your stay while you are here fighting with us or simply hanging out in guild.
Attendance:
We would like every raider to maintain a 75% attendance rate every month. Meaning we expect you to be here 9/12 days in the month.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

Co-GMs: Ambramelin/Cam- PriorCity#1834 Discord- PriorCity#3501
Invic/Axiel- PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Check Synthesize's weekday team. Tues/Wed 939-1230 est. Should be 8/11M tonight.

They are on Turalyon and I know they are looking to round out their roster for BFA. We also had another guild transfer here that is recruiting just for BFA. Synni is their GM I believe and they came from Zul'jin. So if you want a fresh start for Mythic in BFA with multiple core spots I can get you in touch with them as well.

Sieara#6473 (discord)

I'm mobile but both guilds are on my realm discord if you go to the Turalyon forums you'll find it.

I also think Organized Crime is coming off of break and needing people. Their raids end at 11pm est or 10pm est. They raid early is all I remember lol.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Thanks Siearapewpew! That's a super helpful post and we'll check the guilds out that fit. We're currently still open/looking. To any future posters, just please remember that the times we listed are quite strict. 8:30-11:30 or 9:00-12:00 EST are essentially the only things we're looking at. We also have 0 interest in raiding 3 nights a week. Thanks everyone for all your interest!
Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hey, we raid about that time in Ginyu Force on KJ. We do however raid 3 nights a week. T W Th. If 3 nights might work for you, I think we could make a home for all 6 of you!

Hit me up on discord Scourgeless#2208 if so.

Or bnet Opressor#1396
Bump. Still searching for a guild. NO 3 NIGHT GUILDS. Times are pretty strict too. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading!