Recruiting for BFA! [Turalyon Raiding Guilds]

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
For Turalyon, dilly dilly.

Also, <Annunaki> [H] is taking in social and leveling players to give them a home.
No strays or toons running the mean streets.
Discord: Aureil#6653 for more info.
Hope everyone had a Happy 4th.
Just apply places. <3
Hi there!
I was doing some research on some servers and guilds since I’m looking for a new guild/raid team and came across your post so I thought I’d give it a shot and drop a line.

I’ve been playing since vanilla and have raided on and off since bc (except wrath I took an extended break) I’ve mostly been raiding with friends this whole time but since most of them no longer play I’m looking at my options.

I’m looking for something I can push content with and become a better all round player in general by sorrounding myself by like minded players. Somewhere I can achieve cutting edge raiding and just a group I can have a good time with. I’d prefer to stay alliance since most of my friends are Ali. I’m currently 9/11m in Antorus and have previous mythic experience. I’m not looking to finish this tier but look forward to bfa with a fresh start. Due to my work schedule I would be available any time after 6pm pst.

You can reach me at my battletag jslice21#1721

I hope to hear from someone and find a new home on the server in bfa

Have a goodnight everyone!
Have ALWAYS heard good things about Turalyon, and I’m getting ready to transfer over and join y’all. Been on WoW since late ‘06 -early ‘07, never been hardcore or anything but that’s mostly due to life and not many friends play PC games. Medically retired from USMC after getting hurt in Iraq in 2006, so time is something I have in spades these days lol. Lookin for an active community to meet new folks and have a blast playing WoW. As previously stated, I’ve been casual for 90% of time, but I’m always up for anything involving good folks and good times.
Join the discord. People check there all the time and sometimes you may just have to message the guilds you're interested in to see if they have any space.
Leveling with my kid is actually way worse than expected.
^_^
It's the things you do...
Swimming today. Splish Splash!
06/13/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Haytred
Wonderful server with wonderful people. Just don't ask for cookies, they are usually burnt :(

Anyone considering a transfer can definitely add me! Btag Haytred#1922 or on Discord Haytred#6047

My cookies are never burnt!
I want to make a new weekend group for myself to raid in. I need a raid leader though.
07/08/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Laihara
06/13/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Haytred
Wonderful server with wonderful people. Just don't ask for cookies, they are usually burnt :(

Anyone considering a transfer can definitely add me! Btag Haytred#1922 or on Discord Haytred#6047

My cookies are never burnt!

Prove it. I'll give you my address. :D
Come to turalyon! Super friendly community, and plenty of guilds to choose from.
Mlem for Turalyon!!!
Turalyon!! Where the cool kids hang out.
hello im looking to xfer realms looking for a good active guild to raid mythic + pvp ect.. been playing since launch and a lot of my friends quit/xfers all over looking for a new home I tank heal and dps
07/09/2018 07:38 PMPosted by Naimad
hello im looking to xfer realms looking for a good active guild to raid mythic + pvp ect.. been playing since launch and a lot of my friends quit/xfers all over looking for a new home I tank heal and dps

Come to Turalyon then for sure! So many guilds and no matter the time slot you are looking for you will find someone doing the content you want in the timeframe. Of course you could just join Warsong and then all your worries will melt away.
You can always join Synthesize for PvP and M+ as well. ^_^