Returning Player LF Active Guild for BfA

Guild Recruitment
As my post says, I am a returning player looking for an active guild moving forward and into BfA.

A little about me:
I am 29, married, and currently serving in the US Navy. I have been playing WoW since November of 2006, and didn't start raiding until Burning Crusade. I have many interests outside of WoW, and am not one who will no-life this game.

What to expect from me:
Due to my service obligations, and being married, there will 100% be times where I won't be playing - whether it to being on duty, underway, or just spending time with my wife and friends - however, when I am on and playing, I am committed to the guild 100%.

With the above things being said - I am looking for a guild that has flexibility in the attendance requirements. I am by no means in a place in life where I am willing to put in the time to push Cutting Edge on a competitive level.

What I would like most, is to be an active and known member in a good guild that clears heroic and dabbles in mythic.

From WoD until now, I have achieved AoTC every tier since HFC - and put in some mythic work in EN, NH, and Tomb - before taking a break after my guild falling apart at the beginning of mythic ToS progression.

Toons I have raided on/willing to raid on:
Mage - extensive raid experience
Resto Shaman - extensive raid experience
Druid - moderate raid experience

Rogue, Priest, Monk, Paladin, Warlock - no real raid experience, but enjoy playing, or working on them in BfA

Feel free to add me on Bnet@ BDav14#1467 - I will be happy to chat with anyone!

I am on EST and am looking to raid evenings anywhere from 7pm-1130pm

Looking forward to chatting with y'all!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Looking for that just right guild between casual and hardcore :D
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
<Storm of Swords> is a legacy guild returning to Mal'Ganis. We were active from 2005-2010. During our height and prime we were ranked #3 in PvE on the server and #1 in PvP. We are recruiting a new generation of players to help us reach success once again. We have Mythic Raiding experience currently in the guild. The goal is to hit the ground running when the reset expansion comes with BFA. Our goals and aspirations will be to compete with other top tier Raiding guilds on Mal'Ganis and aim to complete the mythic content in a competitive time frame. In addition we hope to field at least one ranked battleground team and possibly several arena teams. We previously had 4 Rank 14 High Warlords in the guild and over 3 dozen rank 12s and 13s. We will most likely do flex heroic Argus raiding until BFA comes out. Look forward to hearing from some of you. We are glad to be back. Actions speak louder than words. We can talk the talk here but what it will ultimately come down to is being outstanding at what we do and having the numbers and PvE kills/pvp rating to show for it. We are up for that challenge and hope to achieve excellence in all that we do.

Perks for joining during our rebuilding phase is a promotion to full membership. Trial members will be added at a later time.

Raid Days:Tuesday and Wednesday 830-1030pm Central (Please Note that 8-11 is a possibility for BFA)

Rated BG Days: TBD

What we are looking for:

The ideal player that we are looking for in <Storm of Swords> are players that are mature and can communicate in discord accordingly. Those that want to master their class and spec and strive to be the best at what they do. Those that have aspirations to be ranked high in Raider IO or high in PvP. Those that can accept constructive criticism in regards to their play but can offer the same to others as well. Those that don't make excuses for failures but to learn from their mistakes. We are looking for members that want to join a guild that has proven successful for almost two decades in various games but want to join a guild that is starting fresh without the drama and cliques and wish to establish a sense of belonging rather than have to compete for it in a guild that has been around awhile.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks:
Looking for an experienced tank player that plays numerous tanking specs. This way we can switch toons as the tanking meta shifts and progress efficiently.

DPS: Currently recruiting all exceptional DPS!
Melee DPS: Medium (pref classes that can flex tank/heal)
Range DPS: HIGH

Healers:
Need 1 healer

If you are interested or have more questions please contact:
BericGanadar#1582
Tru#1602
grinder#1649

Additional Information:
A brief history about us: We were formed back in 2004 in the beta. We picked Mal'Ganis as the server at first, but as many of us old school people remember, many of the servers were made unavailable. But we were determined to stay on the server. Back in Vanilla, there wasn't much to do outside of Scholomance and Stratholme dungeon and world pvp. This was before Molten Core was released. So we took out frustrations and boredoms in World PvP. We would camp Eastern Plaguelands and force world pvp by camping the wind rider. Some of the best pvp was large world pvp in those early zones. Needless to say we made a name for ourselves PvP wise and started attracting other PvP players. WSG would later come out and we dominated that battleground so much that the Qs on the server were sometimes over an hour. At our prime we had 27 of the top 30 ranks on Horde side. We didn't neglect PvE side of things and we regularly flucutated between #3 and #5 on the server during in the Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 40, and Nax days. We went inactive in 2010 and like many , moved on to other games such as Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14 and achieved success in those games as well. MMO deprived and bored, we are setting our eyes back on WoW and hope to match our successes in BFA.

Some additional information and accolades that may or may not interest anyone:

Many of our members/leadership reached success at the top in Warhammer, Aion, Swtor, FF14, EQ2 since quitting or taking a break from WoW.
We have leadership who have completed 6/11 Mythic in Legion. That group was built from the ground up and achieved success rather quickly by some of our current leadership. Many of us are rabid NBA fans. Many of us play Dota 2/HOTS and StarCraft 2 as our off games.
Hey Man, im in the US Marines so i know what its like. I think my guild and gaming community could be what you are looking for. Hit me up at Deathwing#1757.

https://kryptedgaming.com/
here is our website
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: ALL (except Hunters/DK)
Heals: Paladin/Druid
Tank: DH/Warrior/DK/Monk

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Nuka (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Still looking :D
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 7/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey Peregrine, whats goin on my dude? If you wanna check us out, here is some info.

Guild Name: INADEQUATE
Server: US-Illidan CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30:-11:30am CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our Leadership derives from WR top 50 players, who want a fun casual-hardcore raiding team to push mythics in BFA. Our Goal is to push World ranks once again with our three night schedule. If you’re looking to have fun, down bosses and push content in BFA, then this is the place for you!

BattleTag :
GM: Shetta#1638
Officer: Shamel#11827
Officer: Pen#1290
Still looking!!
Bump
Hey Pergrine, Tom Sellecks Mustache is an Adult only guild on Thrall PVE/Est. I consider us Semi-Casual, we aim to clear with AoTC every tier, but not at the expense of the guild and our members, we do dabble in Mythic if we have the time and the members. We don't have a strict requirement that you must make every raid or be removed, Life has to come first.
The only thing that might be a conflict for you is that we raid from 6:30-9pm Est., and you said 7pm.. so maybe you can make it work. Most of our members really enjoy the earlier raid schedule.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are You Mustache Enough?
Tom Sellecks Mustache a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a more to join us for the rest of Legion and on into BfA.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Open
Heals
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday's, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content on Mythic, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Rumpabumpa
Hey Peregrine,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else, as well as some normal / heroic raiding.

My raiding goal is to achieve AotC each tier on a relaxed schedule, which is very achievable. I tried to gauge what you were looking for from your post, and maybe we don't fit the bill, but many of our players fall into a similar availability as you, so we won't be doing anything on a hardcore level.

If you have any further questions and wish to chat, please add my battletag: Alveia#1839
Hello Peregrine, If you will consider Ally, we will pay your faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your mage would be a great fit, and your druid if you are into boomkin.

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Most here are working adults with young families. We all have to miss raid nights sometimes. RL gives far more superior loot than raid bosses. We all respect this.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
I appreciate all the responses. I am currently considering a few, but still looking!!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/DK dps

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Peregrine,

<Mile Hyjal Club> [H] [Hyjal] is recruiting and we have at least 1 spot open for all roles so you could play whatever you prefer. We are a very fun loving guild and raid M/T/TH 7pm to 10pm server time (Pacific Time - US) with our Monday runs usually being a non mandatory alt run. If interested you can add me at: Shmeagol#11794

Our full recruitment page is here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765046847#1

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild!