10/11M BrM/WW Monk LF 2-day CE Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! As the title says, I'm a 10/11M Brewmaster Monk looking for a 2 day guild that consistently achieves Cutting Edge for BfA. I am currently an officer and co-raid lead of a 2-day Alliance team that is extending on Argus until he's dead or we decide to take a break from raiding until BfA. Once that happens, I am considering finding a new guild guild, but I am not sure if that's something I want to do yet. As such, I'm withholding my character information from this post, but can happily provide when we chat. Anyways...

About Me
I'm a 21-year-old college student who's been playing WoW since the end of Cataclysm (terrible timing I know). I've been in my guild since ToT in MoP and have been an officer/co-raid lead nearly every tier since SoO. I take a relaxed and mellow approach to most things in life, but that doesn't mean I don't do my best to do a good job. I've consistently put in extra work to be better at raiding or my class, because what I enjoy in this game is constantly getting better.

Raiding Background
  • MoP: Played Resto Druid and cleared N MSV, HoF, and ToES. Switched to my current guild and got 8/12H ToT and 13/13H SoO (I was the solo healer for our 10m Garrosh kill).
  • WoD: Resto Druid for 5/7M HM and 7/10M BRF. Took a break from Mythic in HFC and raid lead a 1-night a week Heroic clear on my Blood DK.
  • Legion: Switched to WW monk and got 7/7M EN and 3/3M ToV. Switched to Brewmaster part way through NH and went 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, and am currently working on M Argus in ABT.

Faction
I will consider both factions, but have a preference towards Alliance. I'm an altoholic with 110s of all classes as Alliance, and regularly play many of them in weekly M+. I will not rule out Horde though if the rest of the guild looks great.

Availability
I would only like to progress raid 2 days a week. 6 or 8 hours are both fine, but I am limited to those 2 days. Optional Heroic runs would be great, and I would occasionally make those, but can't guarantee it. My attendance is 95%+ (kinda has to be as a co-raid lead), and I will always let you know ahead of time if I can't make it. Here's my open times:
  • Tues/Thurs: 6pm PST or later
  • Mon/Wed: 8pm PST or later
  • Fri/Sat/Sun: 7pm PST or later

My Spec and Performance
I have grown to love tanking over my time raiding, and even moreso now with M+. Even back when I was a Resto Druid main, I played a lot of Blood DK and Brewmaster as alts (I got all 3 of those classes' Challenge Mode sets in MoP with 3 different groups of friends). My Brewmaster currently has a 90% average parse in M ABT and 98% in H ABT. My WW only has a couple kills in H ABT, but has a 80% average parse. I plan on doing a full Heroic clear this week as WW to get a better picture of my logs. I have a 3200 M+ score that involves all 3 of my monk’s specs, but mostly tanking. I like playing all roles of my monk, but would very much prefer to main Brewmaster. I'd be ok maining WW, but wouldn't really want to main Mistweaver. I have no problem swapping between my offspecs to help when necessary though, Mistweaver included. I will happily link both my logs and raider.io once we are talking in private. I also enjoy fulfilling those special roles on fights when possible. In recent memory, I was the bridge clearer on Imonar and Necrotic soaker on Varimathras. I also believe that my mechanics are the best part of my game (moreso than my numbers), but I understand that that can only really be shown through multiple trials.

Other Stuff
I very much enjoy doing M+ outside of raid, so a guild that has an active M+ community is definitely high on my priorities. I mainly do 15s-17s for alts with my guild currently, and occasionally push up low 20s with mains. I'd like to push more higher keys, but that's a minor thing. What's most important to me is that I am joining a guild that I can stay in for a long time and build great friendships in. I've been in my guild for about 5 years, and have many long-term friends from it. I'd like to join a guild that I can be friends with, not just another raider. It's going to be hard for me to leave some of these guys behind, so I'd like to make sure the guild I'm joining is for a similarly long time.

Anyways I think that's all I have. Please leave your guild spam and contact info below, and I'll get back to you if I am interested or have any questions. Or feel free to leave questions for me and I have no problem replying. Thanks for reading!
would like to talk to you.

Name: <Wrong>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 11/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Raid Days: Wednesday/ Thursday
Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

Send me a MSG via Discord PM Saltednuts#0801 you may need to add to friends and then send a msg, or add me on real id Deism#1427
<Nexus> (Alliance) on Dalaran US is a 10/11M 2 Day guild currently recruiting Exceptional DPS AND A HEALER (prefer monk/HPAL) for our core raid team! We raid Mon/Wed from 8-12 Server time (EST) with optional full Heroic clears on Tuesdays!

About us: Nexus is a very tight knit community of players that value respect above all else. Most of us have been raiding together since Cata, but everyone we’ve gained since then has become family here. We do lots of guild events and are constantly trying to help one another out, whether it’s gearing a scrub alt or grouping for a tricky achievement! Groups constantly are forming all week to get that 15+ done or farm dat sweet AP. We have a great, relaxed atmosphere that’s shockingly positive, especially for a mythic guild. There are no ragers here, and constructive feedback is a part of guild life.

Our loot is distributed via Loot Council.

If you’re interested in applying or would like more info, please add Kezell#11575 or Shaami#11667 !!
Sorry guys, you're both too early in the night on Wednesdays for me.
Hi Tocky,

I read your application. I've added you on bnet.

Thanks
Hey Monstrous, I'm not sure that your's went through, but I sent one back your way.
05/29/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Tocky
Hey Monstrous, I'm not sure that your's went through, but I sent one back your way.

My friend list has been having issues over mobile. I'll take a look now.
Still poking my head around to see what's out there
<Adventurer> is a mythic guild located on Stormrage. Founded late in 2017, with a dream for "Cutting Edge" at a much more relaxed pace. Most of our core have backgrounds in high end mythic raiding. We are pretty laid back but expect raids to be focused. With only a 2-day raiding schedule, we like to make the most of our time. We're looking for experienced raiders with the same personalities and goals as the rest of us. If you have great attendance, a knowledge of your class, a desire to clear content and a great attitude, then we have a spot for you.

Our current raid schedule is as follows:
Friday / Saturday 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST
Thursday (Heroic, optional clear) 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Recruitment needs as of now:
We are in high demand for a Blood DK and Resto Shaman as well as any of the following range dps: Mage, Spriest and Boomkin.
We will of course look at any exceptional player no matter the class or spec.

Required Raid Addons:
Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs, RC Loot Council (mythic only), Discord, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras

If any of the above has met your fancy, please BTAG
Decoy#12466 (Elienore, Co-GM - Mythic Team lead)
Waizman#1348 (Helgor, Officer, Raid Assist)
Novakaine#1566 (Pandagoddess, Recruiter)
Eleven#1167 (Aspalis, Recruiter)

Additionally, you may visit our discord at https://discord.gg/234w4qC.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sorry Aspalis, I'm in PST so you guys start at 5:30 for me, too early on the weekends. Gotta get my grub!