Havoc DH LF Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey, I'm new to WoW, got my DH to 110 recently and I've been grinding LFR and Dungeon Finder. I'm a Blood Elf Demonhunter on Stormrage.

I can't really convince any of my friends to play World of Warcraft, so I'm looking to join a guild that casually does raiding/dungeoning. I'd love to learn more about the game and make new friends that play it, because it's kind of lonely just doing things by myself.
Hey Ethryl,

My friends and I recently returned to the game and are working on reviving our guild that used to be a serious raiding guild, but turning it into a fun and casual community to enjoy more aspects of the game with. Our goal is to bring people together who don't want to pursue hardcore end game raiding, but still want people to play with, whether that be 5-man content, questing, pvp, or whatever else.

We aren't on Stormrage, so this would require you to switch servers, but if you're open to that please shoot me a message on bnet: Alveia#1839
Hello Ethryl,

Sons of Wolves is a guild full of close knit friends who have just recently begun playing together again in preparation for BFA coming out. We are currently leveling alts as well as finishing op legion content on our mains. We are on Zul'Jhin so unfortunately either a server swap or if you would like to start a new toon and level with out alts that would be awsome as well =). either way if u have any more questions go ahead and either HMU through my battlenet QuirkyOrc#113504 or you can reply to our forum post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765146882?page=1#post-5
Either way good luck and i hope u find what ur looking for in a guild =)
I don't have the money to do server swaps :( and I'd really like to stick to this DH, but thank you both for your offers!!
pls
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hiya!
Tossing this here incase you change your mind about going to another server.

Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.

We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.

We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times--9am-12:30pm CST
Raid Days--Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan, Horde
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
Email--secondbreakfast18@gmail.com
Discord--https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G

Raiders, Pvpers, Casuals, New Players, Any Level. All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

Let's declare our Allegiance for The Horde in Battle for Azeroth.