(H) Lookin for guild

Guild Recruitment
Resto sha looking for a home getting ready for bfa, i have knowledge about raiding dungeons etc..
Hey! We could really use you!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more like minded players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy ru
<HACKED> is a semi hardcore guild located on Area-52

Recruitment
Weekdays- Mon and Wed 9pm-12am EST
Weekends- Fri and Sat 11:30pm-2:30am EST

- Needs: We are recruiting a few for both groups that will be Starting come BFA. Most of us are returning GM/Officers and raiders from <Raids Naked> Realm 6th in MoP. At this point in the game we are just looking to get in and smack some bosses around whilst having fun. Our goal is to get as much down with out the drama and salt that most guilds offer nowadays.

- Loot is Personal for Normal/Heroic and Council during Mythic.

Expectations
- Fully prepared for raids.
- Competitive and committed.
- Able to take criticism.
- Mature.
- Have common sense.

Attendance
We like to raid. We show up and don't miss raids without good reason.

Skill
High numbers is not everything. We want the sort of players who can think on his/her feet and make good decisions in split seconds. Do your job instead of pad. Stay focused while adjusting to unexpected during a fight. The ability to play all the specs of your class.

Not standing in fire is basic, we want MORE than that.

Atmosphere
We spend 6 hours+ a week together in raid and several hours outside of that in discord doing plus pushing, pvping and or playing other games. We like a good laugh and some of us make terrible jokes. We're not looking for asshats. We want good fellow raiders who are similarly driven and can take a bad pun once in a while.

If we sound like a good fit, feel Free to message Oxythymia
in game or battle tag: Oxythymia#11311
Hiya.

Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.
We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.
We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times/Days--9am-12:30pm CST, Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan
Guild name--Second Breakfast
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
Discord--https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G

Raiders, Pvpers, Casuals, New Players. All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

Let's declare our Allegiance for The Horde in Battle for Azeroth.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
How active will you be?
Do you have a Mic?
Around what age are you?
Immoral Crusade,
weekend raiding guild on Illidan server, currently 2/11 mythic.
raid times are Saturday and Sunday 8pm-11pm ST. Currently recruiting ranged DPS to finish current content and push mythic in BFA.
Guild leaders are all Mythic tier raiders from other servers and guilds whom came
together to create a mythic raiding guild with out most of the drama from the more hard core guilds.

PST Intrinzik#11110 or Evilboomy#1327
Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
Hello Duhshaman,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of a healer and a few DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ a lot and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765017278

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102 or MsSoul#1684

Happy Adventures
We are currently looking for a healer. Let me know if you'd like to chat on discord @czarni#2216

Here is our guild post. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765067680
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Main Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
<The Night Show> (11/11H) (1/11M) is a guild on Horde Zul'Jin of close knit friends led by a couple 6/11M antorus raiders with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla.

We raid Sun,Mon 10PM-1AM PST. We are laid back when it comes to progression but also make sure that we get stuff done. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

Currently we have heroic content on farm and are just waiting until BFA to begin Mythic content again. Our first raid night we clear Heroic Antorus and our second raid night is currently being used to complete old mythic content and achievements.

Recruiting: DPS AND HEALS

HUGE Priority: OPEN

requirements: Discord, eagerness to raid mythic content, likability, not soft hearted, 18+ years old.
GM: Hex#12929
Recruitment Officer: Zen#1833, Eladarmri#1632
https://discord.gg/pXd7dDs

If you are a returning player with past mythic/heroic raiding experience we are also welcoming people who are a lower ilvl and want to play catch up. We would also welcome you if you are waiting to raid for BFA. Let us know! Any late nighters who want a active guild. Let us know.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.