940 Rogue LFG progression focused.

Guild Recruitment
Currently playing my warlock after coming back from a layoff since WOTLK. Have participated in numerous World top 5's including world first post buff M'uru.

Can raid any weekday after 6 PM CST and weekends. Looking to focus on BFA and beyond. Would prefer Perenolde server cluster but would consider xfer if the situation is presented.
Taco Truck - Illidan - Horde

Taco Truck was created by friends who enjoy raiding together, We are former mythic players, and plan to continue raiding Mythic. We are looking for like minded players to help us make this guild great and to work into progressing into BFA.

Taco Truck is currently clearing Heroic Antorus twice a week, Once on Tuesday with our mains, and the second time on Thursday with our Alts. Not only do we clear heroics but a lot of our players love doing M+, PVP, and other activities the game provides.

Taco Truck Carries
Taco Truck also has a M+ 15 carries group, If we see that you are able to handle it, we might have you in the group.
(For Buyers Only)- If you are looking to buy a 15 Mythic Plus from us, just contact me and we can handle it with no problem.

Future Goals:
Our Goals in BFA is to become a Mythic Raiding Guild. In order to do that, we need strong players who have that mind set for mythic progression.

What We Seek In Players:
We are looking for players who can adapt and learn for themselves instead of waiting for an explanation every time a Boss is encountered. We seek players who know their class, but also are able to accept criticism.

What we need:
Need Range DPS
Need a Tank with a Great DPS OS
Need a Melee Dps (Prefer Rogue)

Raid Times:
Central Time Zone
Tuesday - 9pm to 12 am
Thursday - 9pm to 12 am

Apply online at :

https://tacotruck.shivtr.com/

OR

Tacobean#11227 -Bnet Tag
Tacobeanie#5887 - Discord

If that is somthing you are interested in, Add me and we can talk a bit more.
Hey Masex,

We’re casually finishing out the xpac and wanting to recruit a few more for mythic raiding in BfA. I’d love to chat!

5/11M ABT
Tues/Thurs/Sun - 8-11pm EST
Loot council

On Discord:
Killzone1210#4720
Veloth#8437
Wizaro#8245

Or in game:
Veloth#1394
Killzone1210#1379
Wizaro#1896
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally/Lock)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hey there, our tight-knit gaming community just started a WoW branch, and we're already burning through heroic Antorus with boosted characters. Check us out, we raid Tu/Th/Su @ 9PM EST.

www.kryptedgaming.com
Hello :)

(We are taking a break from our weekly raids until BFA release)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

All

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856