[A] LMYC - Late Night Raiding (1/8 M) LFM

Turalyon
[A][US][Turalyon] <LochModanYachtClub>

Do normal guilds raid too early for you? Interested in getting into Mythic raiding regardless of prior experience? Then keep on reading!

LochModanYachtClub is an active late-night raiding guild that is looking for couple more players to fill out our roster for consistent Mythic progression.

About Us:
Our guild has been around in some form since BC and prides itself on our raid environment. We really try to create a place where people who enjoy raiding can have a great time, laugh, and kill bosses.

We are by no means a hardcore progression guild but we want to push ourselves to get as far as we can each tier after comfortably getting AOTC every tier, we want to start pushing further into Mythic.

Whether you are a former CE raider looking for a more casual environment, or a Normal raider looking to make the jump into higher-level PvE content, we are open to anyone as long as they are willing to put in the time to progress with us.

Outside of raid we have many members who are avid M+ runners so there is always a place to do that at night as well.

Current Prog:
Uldir - 1/8M (8/8 H)

Raid Times:
11:55 PM- 3AM EST Friday
11:55 PM- 3AM EST Saturday

Looking for:
DPS (Ranged or Melee) and Healer (Priest preferably)

Thanks! If you are interested in joining us contact me on Bnet (BTag - DwarfTosser#1897) or on Discord (Agentg1303#7130).
I can vouch for these guys! They're legit good people.
Throwing my discord on here as that's an easier place to reach me if I'm not in game.

agentg1303#7130
Great guild. I love having my rogue here in the guild.
We have memes!
06/24/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Shandra
We have memes!

Also we are too cute to die!
Hey there Shandra , could you please post your alliance guild on this Thread as well thank-you
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765476624?page=1#post-2
Still looking for more late-nighters for BFA!
Do rogues exist anymore?
<3
BUMP GREAT NIGHT GUILD IF YOU UP PAST MIDNIGHT EST FRI NIGHTS WE BE BALLIN :P
Still looking for a dps or two
First weekend down! 2/8 H!
Woohoo!
Updated. Looking for a couple more dps and a healer for consistent M progression.
Still the best super late night raiding guild on this server. Guys are chill and super awesome to run with!