paladin triple bubbles must be removed in pvp

Paladin
they serve no purpose other than to save bad players
I mean you can dispel/spellsteal those
lolno.

Blessing only protects from physicall.
Divine shield is our only true defensive cd.
Yeah, besides both can be dispelled.

What third bubble?
Dont tell me Shield of Vengance because it sucks.
05/24/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Jawrip

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/classes/paladin
"Blessings and Auras
As champions of order, paladins are extremely potent in a group – their blessings and auras can improve damage and survivability for both themselves and their party."
Is there anything else need to be said?
K... as long as you give us one of your charges and or leap(s)

And side note shield of V is act decent on BfA as it's 30% of our hp no longer a base amount.
Paladins don't have two charges and three leaps on stupidly short cooldowns.

Warrior mobility needs to be massively nerfed, you're not a Demon Hunter, you have nowhere near the drawbacks of a leather spec so why can you clear an entire map with short cooldown mobility on a DPS spec?

Bring War back to one charge and one leap, max, along with a cooldown on your snares and we'll talk. Until then, you're an overpowered POS.
Who let the warrior in here?
K... as long as you give us one of your charges and or leap(s)

And side note shield of V is act decent on BfA as it's 30% of our hp no longer a base amount.
So when you leap or charge defensively, that’s ok. But when a class that has very little in the way of movement has something that can save them you get all jelly?

Fact is, there are far more op classes out there, and if you’re having that much trouble with them then maybe warrior isn’t your best choice. Or is it that you feel you should faceroll every other class? Either way it isn’t the pallies using bubble that look like a bad player.
05/25/2018 12:15 AMPosted by Aethlyn
Paladins don't have two charges and three leaps on stupidly short cooldowns.

Warrior mobility needs to be massively nerfed, you're not a Demon Hunter, you have nowhere near the drawbacks of a leather spec so why can you clear an entire map with short cooldown mobility on a DPS spec?

Bring War back to one charge and one leap, max, along with a cooldown on your snares and we'll talk. Until then, you're an overpowered POS.

War is one charge and one leap in BfA. You have to sacrifice your Stun to get the extra stack of charge as it is a Talent Choice.

Let's not talk about Fury because Fury is trash.

And when it comes to being an "overpowered PoS", i think Ret is way ahead of warrior there, even with the decreased mobility. Apart from that Warriors also do not have a very high survivability on BfA, they just dish out decent amounts of pain. So again: Every classe has its niche, as it should be.
05/25/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Daeladila
Who let the warrior in here?

Damn people leaving Light's Hope Chapel underground entrance open.
We would gladly give up shield of vengeance if it means we get our old mobility back.
05/25/2018 11:32 PMPosted by Stereoninja
We would gladly give up shield of vengeance if it means we get our old mobility back.

I don't know what the other pallies think of that, but I definitely agree.
05/24/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Jawrip

It's more like they infuriate bad players

Like when you blow all of your offensive cds in that sweet macro swiftly help you make, and the paladins bops... I'm sure that is probably a forum rant inducing moment
paladins most OP class in pvp.
05/27/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Staymurkin

Really? For gods sake learn to play hunter properly then.

Or pick up a monk

Maybe try a warlock
05/27/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Ltque
05/27/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Staymurkin

Really? For gods sake learn to play hunter properly then.

Or pick up a monk

Maybe try a warlock

PLZ save the learn how to play response... I've been playing hunter since vanilla first of all.

Second of all rets do insane dmg while in the bubble, what other class can kill you while immune to all of your damage?
OH NO I DIE FULL HEAL

OH NO I DIE YELLOW SHIELD

OH NO I DIE RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WEEEE HORSEY WEEEE

OH NO HE RUN AWAY, STUN

SMASH SMASH STUN SMASH HAHA WEEEEEE HORSEY WEEEEEE

Pally pushes a total of 6 buttons, finishes BG top kills, top damage, top dps, top kbs, zero deaths. Pally goes on forums and tells people they have to work hard to be good.
05/27/2018 05:30 AMPosted by Staymurkin
OH NO I DIE FULL HEAL

OH NO I DIE YELLOW SHIELD

OH NO I DIE RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WEEEE HORSEY WEEEE

OH NO HE RUN AWAY, STUN

SMASH SMASH STUN SMASH HAHA WEEEEEE HORSEY WEEEEEE

Pally pushes a total of 6 buttons, finishes BG top kills, top damage, top dps, top kbs, zero deaths. Pally goes on forums and tells people they have to work hard to be good.

This is why I cringe when I tell people I main hunter, they think I’m like you.

How do I do in most bgs on my hunters? Top kbs, top damage, least deaths. And I have no pocket healer.

As I said, learn to play your class, and change to mm, because bm is just a free kill.
05/27/2018 05:30 AMPosted by Staymurkin
Pally goes on forums and tells people they have to work hard to be good.

You have to work hard to be good