A Special Thank You

Wyrmrest Accord
OOC:

For those that are unaware of my troubled past, my grandfather passed away in a VA hospital on Memorial Day four years ago. This day means so much to me, as he was a Vietnam Veteran, and a great mentor to those who called him friend.

To those of you who joined me today on the Grounds, I once again thank you immensely. Your passion and character spoke volumes for me today, and I could never find the words or the actions to take to repay you in time.

To the Scarlet Crusade, thank you for representing your guild in an honorable fashion. It is not often I host an event and it not be griefed by someone on the opposing faction. For that, I will be honored to fight across from you any day, any time.

To my Defiler family, your eagerness and camaraderie are the reason why I followed you here from Emerald Dream. If there was ever any question as to whom I would ever wish to play with, it was spoken for tonight. Thank you for being the people I can call upon to have my six through thick and thin.

Now, as far as the next event goes.....

I am planning on hosting a cross-faction Dueling Tournament, where the top prize is 100k gold. I am expecting to host it in July to commemorate the 4th of July, but that's a stretch and it needs help from both Horde and Alliance. If any interested parties wish to donate or lend a hand, please contact me @ SoulReaper08#1896. We'll plan and get everything set up.

Again, thank you to all that came, and I hope to see you on the field in the near future.
Thanks for hosting Toravin
Thank you, Toravin. It has been an honor to know you for so many years. We all appreciate the effort time and strength you bring to the Defilers and everyone you come in contact with. You have always put the worth the good of others rather than yourself. Thank you again.

05/28/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Nariren
Thanks for hosting Toravin

Thank you for translating, it was much appreciated.
To the Scarlet Crusade, thank you for representing your guild in an honorable fashion. It is not often I host an event and it not be griefed by someone on the opposing faction. For that, I will be honored to fight across from you any day, any time.

Glad to have been there. Though, in IC terms we shouldn't have.

BUT,

Due, to the respect we have for the Military and those who are currently serving or their time has passed, this is a way to honor their commitment to a cause greater than themselves so that all of us in this nation can have the freedoms we have to this day.
Memorial day is like. The hardest day of the year for me, being able to acknowledge it in a comfortable relaxing place like in WoW sounds great. Glad it went well!