(H) Guardian Druid LF BFA Team

Guild Recruitment
Guardian Druid returning from around an 8+ month break. Break due to change in position with job and just a need for a real life break after many consecutive years on wow. Was progressing current mythic content when I left. Currently I am just playing catch-up with this xpacs reps and quests but will be looking for a raid team in BFA. While I have mythic progression and raid lead exp, I am currently looking for something more casual at this point in my life but would still like a team that is at least Heroic progression capable. I am only looking to raid 2 nights a week with the following preferences:

- Raids starting at 8 pm or 9 pm central
- Weekday raid nights
- Smaller raid team
- Established raid team with past progression confirmable.

I have always and plan to continue maining a tank which has usually been my druid ( though at some points I have tanked on monk, DK, Paladin, and DH ). Potential alts for next xpac will consist of Vengance DH, Ele/resto shaman, and MM Hunter.

I am not keen on server Xfering as I have already done this twice through the many xpacs, but I could be open for the right fit. I am Currently on Uldaman / Ravencrest and am hoping to find something there first if possible.

My job does occasionally have me traveling both domestically and internationally so there will be occasions I will be unavailable but it is not often and I generally know weeks in advance. If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please contact me in game to discuss further.

Shadow#11903
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
My guilds/teams. Join them and kill stuff! We will not guarantee any new recruits mounts at this point.

Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file.

Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file.

Synthesis Optional Runs:
    Mythic Guldan Tuesdays @ 10pm EST
    Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Sundays @ 10pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43
  • - No major needs right this second, but feel free to apply as we have retirements coming up and can keep your app on file. When slots open for Synthesis, people here will be considered. Always considering exceptional players.

Synthesize (Weekday): 7/11M
  • Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST
  • - Considering all exceptional players.

Synthesize Optional Runs:
    Mythic Guldan Mondays @ 10pm EST
    Heroic Antorus Fridays @ 9pm EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/D8SOGtw2CPhjrQyq1

Discord: Sieara#6473
    Btag: Sieara#1968 (usually full, sorry!)

Discord: Fiolated#9828
    Btag: shinks50#1291

MUST BE WILLING TO TRANSFER. We don't do the whole cross realm thing. It messes with master loot and you can't really easily make friends in guild if you're not even in the guild.

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
    - Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
    - Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
    - Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3