Returning player LF social/raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone! Returning player here -- but it's been awhile.

So it's been about 8 years since I really played this game -- that is, sometime after the Wotlk expansion but before Cataclysm. Unfortunately, I lost access to my original account, so here I am beginning 'fresh'.

I used to be a pretty hardcore raider -- at least twice a week, every week -- and would like to get into raiding again, but I know I have a long way to go before I'm ready for any of that.

But in the meantime, I would like to find a raiding guild that also accepts social/leveling players. Or a social/leveling guild that also raids.

Given that I just started playing again, I don't really have any allegiance to a particular server or faction (I used to play alliance on Proudmoore) -- so I'm happy to begin anywhere that seems like a good fit. I'm very active, quick to level, and not looking for handouts.

As an "older" gamer (29), I do prefer the company of other adults, but it's not a dealbreaker. Having said that, I would like to get along with the people I play with, so a laid back group who aren't easily offended or concerned with political correctness would be the ideal fit.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, please feel free to ask.
My Battlenet tag is Illuminati#12139.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to hear back from some awesome guild(s) here really soon! :)
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: OPEN (except Hunters/DK/Pally)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Hello Illuminati,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Ha, we are "older" ourselves. Feel free to hit me up to chat if you want. below is our guild post.

<Chocobo Banditos> is a Horde guild on the Windrunner server. Darrowmere is also a connected server due to low pop.

We are currently in need of a healer for finishing up Legion and going into BFA. We are accepting others as well if you'd like to join.

What are we?
We are a guild of players coming from varying experience in WoW. We have people around since Vanilla and those around for the first time. We are casual in the sense that we like to joke and have a good time. However, we are "hardcore" in the fact that we want to run heroic and push into Mythic.

When do we run?
We are currently on Tues/Thurs 8 pm - 10 pm server time (PDT). We also run mythic + on Wednesdays and Sundays depending on a groups availability.

What do we do if someone is bringing down raid?
This one falls on me as the GM to make sure everyone is having a good time and that we can progress as a guild. We don't allow players being rude to each other, we are all here to progress but we are also here to have a good time. We will sit DPS (for example) if they aren't bringing what is needed but just because we sit you doesn't mean we aren't here to help. Myself and the officers are willing to run mythic + with you to get gear, practice rotations, or talk with you about possible rotation/spec changes.

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of then please message me on discord @czarni#2216 or an officer of the guild @Danurz#4653.
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community and want more players (tanks, healers, and DPS) online for Mythic+ runs!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Greetings Illuminati!

If you are "older" at 29, then I must be ancient at 40!

Welcome back to WoW. :) No one can stay away for long MUHAHAHA.

Here is our guild information:

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

End of xpac doesn't mean end of fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall, along with trying out some PVP, mythic +, and other in game content. Join us!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current high need: DPS, 1 Heal/DPS
Recruiting ALL for Battle for Azeroth!

Current Progression:
11/11 H
1/11 M

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST.
Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression
Friday: FUN NIGHT!

Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression.

We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA!

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
Hey Illumi,

How are you? I'm hoping you are doing great, I read your post and I think I have a solution to what you're looking for. I can go on about my guild but I'll just leave the link to my forum right here for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765097522

So again I really hope to hear from you as I feel we are what you're looking for, especially if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits....oh but wait, you'd have to sidetrack a lock or mage to pickpocket it. Oh yea that would work. :D

Look forward to chatting with you,

Happy Hunting
~Issy
Hey there,
<Bound for Glory> is currently recruiting. Our guild has been around since '04. We have a very laid back atmosphere, older players as well. We're currently raid Thursday and Friday evenings.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187865

Let me know if you are interested! Good luck and safe travels!
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
DUDE!! We could really use you! Check us out!

Server: Daggerspine PvP
Faction: Horde (Of course!)
Guild: Adult, Casual, PvP, PvE

<Wicked Minded Killers> is a new guild looking for more like minded players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

Our current raid schedule is;
Tuesdays and Fridays @1900 CST
and/or Thursday and Saturday at the above mentioned times

What are we looking for?

-PvP'ers who want to win RBG's and Arenas
-PvE'ers who want to raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-Players who enjoy running keystones every week
-New/old players who are leveling alts and/or new toons
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with

Why join <WMK> (besides for the brutal name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have RBG and Arena experience
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics, Achievement runs etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks! (we will help you with gearing, stat priorities etc.)
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself or another member in game!

bloodbathed#1274
Hiya.

Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.
We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.
We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times/Days--9am-12:30pm CST, Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan
Guild name--Second Breakfast
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
Discord--https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G

Raiders, Pvpers, Casuals, New Players. All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

Let's declare our Allegiance for The Horde in Battle for Azeroth.
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Weekend Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755656542

Weekday Raid Team
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187695

Guild Website
https://www.errantventure.org

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Main Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]