Why personal loot is a gift from blizzard

General Discussion
Because it will guarantee me loot and even more loot if I’m lucky, it doesn’t matter if I did mediocre or best i would still get loot which is nice because if i was part of the team that defeated Mythic boss “x” then yes i deserve it. I won’t have to see my effort being pointless anymore. If you don’t like me in your guild or don’t like my Dps then kick me out yor guild, but don’t leave me putting effort and helping to kill bosses every week in and out and at the end tell me “we will give your bis trinket to the other dude because he did 70k more damage on the meter”. oppression has come to end finally.
Thanks for pre-emptively letting guild masters know that you would be a poor addition to their team.
06/11/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Meritha
Thanks for pre-emptively letting guild masters know that you would be a poor addition to their team.

Best part of all that you didn’t even do full LFR runs lmao 0 heroic and normal runs. At least i used to raid on M
And what if you came in for one pull after the rest of the group has 50-100 pulls in on a boss, and you die within the first 10 seconds and the rest of the team goes on to kill the boss. Do you still deserve loot?
06/11/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Faung
And what if you came in for one pull after the rest of the group has 50-100 pulls in on a boss, and you die within the first 10 seconds and the rest of the team goes on to kill the boss. Do you still deserve loot?

Lmao if i die in the first 20 seconds at a mythic boss the guild will automatically wipe, this just shows that people like you who never raided on M before but just hating on personal loot.
06/11/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Notquiterite
Because it will guarantee me loot and even more loot if I’m lucky, it doesn’t matter if I did mediocre or best i would still get loot which is nice because if i was part of the team that defeated Mythic boss “x” then yes i deserve it. I won’t have to see my effort being pointless anymore. If you don’t like me in your guild or don’t like my Dps then kick me out yor guild, but don’t leave me putting effort and helping to kill bosses every week in and out and at the end tell me “we will give your bis trinket to the other dude because he did 70k more damage on the meter”. oppression has come to end finally.

So much irony you're starting to rust!
Great. Another thread claiming shades of gray are black/white.
Y’all never raided on M, AT LEADT I DID SO I AM MUCH EXPERIENCED MORE WITH THE FAVOURITISM HAPPEN IN GUILDS.
06/11/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Notquiterite

yeah ugh have fun with that
I wonder how much patience you have to go pull the slot machine lever week in week out hoping you get your BIS trinket.
and how many times where you just get personal loot gold / ap before you callit quits because your not getting loot.

I bet your one of those toxic players that begs players for loot in chat, and makes a huge deal when they don't get it.

Pro tip. I would rather disenchant gear, then give it to someone that begs me for it.
06/11/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Robbiefam
Y’all never raided on M, AT LEADT I DID SO I AM MUCH EXPERIENCED MORE WITH THE FAVOURITISM HAPPEN IN GUILDS.
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS TOP 1% DURING BC BUT I LOST MY ACCOUNT AND THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, BUT I DID CLEAR ILLIDAN WEEK ONE!
06/11/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Robbiefam

Lmao if i die in the first 20 seconds at a mythic boss the guild will automatically wipe, this just shows that people like you who never raided on M before but just hating on personal loot.

Why would the guild automatically wipe? Even if it was progression they'd push on without what I am guessing is mediocre/bad DPS given you've hidden your logs on the toon you originally posted on.

Unless you have a different account you have zero relevant mythic raiding experience based on your kill stamps. Stop acting like you are some pinnacle of raiding.
Okay. I raided mythic.

Personal loot for organized content is a bad idea.
06/11/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Haisly
06/11/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Robbiefam
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I WAS TOP 1% DURING BC BUT I LOST MY ACCOUNT AND THIS IS A NEW ACCOUNT, BUT I DID CLEAR ILLIDAN WEEK ONE!

Why in the hell are you responding to yourself?
I suck, instill got full mythic tier/gear. with master loot.

nice troll.
06/11/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Notquiterite

Best part of all that you didn’t even do full LFR runs lmao 0 heroic and normal runs. At least i used to raid on M

sit down kid

Yes.
06/11/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Xuen
Okay. I raided mythic.

Personal loot for organized content is a bad idea.

Calm down, logic isn't allowed here.

Pro tip. I would rather disenchant gear, then give it to someone that begs me for it.

"Then" and "than" are different words. Please don't disappoint me by claiming it's a typo. You typed the exact letters that you intended to type.
I love how OP thinks that personal loot means guaranteed loot. Can't wait to see him go through an entire run where he gets nothing, but some other person gets his BiS piece and vendors it because it's crap for them.
06/11/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Notquiterite

Yes, because you can tell all content someone has run based off of one character on one account. This attempt to demean someone is piss poor and inaccurate. I can't even say "nice try," because it wasn't.