[A]11/11M Melee LF cutting edge guild in BfA

Guild Recruitment
Why am I looking for a guild?
In Legion I wanted to get into mythic raiding and push content. At launch i pushed hard and got ahead of gear curves. Real life took me away from the game for a large portion of the expansion even though I attempted to come back a couple times I wasn't really able to until Antorus. I found a guild I could join and started mythic raiding again. I was months behind on gear and needed to catch up. But, I did and then was able to be a key part of their team in progressing toward my first cutting edge kill on Argus. Unfortunately that guild will no longer be mythic raiding in BfA and so I am now searching for a new home.

What I'm looking for:
I want to join a guild that doesn't simply enter mythic raids but instead pushes to clear each mythic raid throughout an expansion. So, personally, I want to join a guild with a track record similar to that goal. I'm looking for a guild that recieved cutting edge on each raid tier in Legion (ToS is an exception because KJ is KJ). Although I want a guild that consistently clears mythic tiers I am not looking for a stressful and harsh environment. I take raiding seriously and I always accept constructive criticism but, straight up insults and hate in a raiding guild ruins the environment for me.

Raid Nights I am looking for: Mon-Thurs + Sun

Character armory page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aerie-peak/daggert
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30686475

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 5/7M
Trial of Valor - 3/3H
Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M
Antorus - 11/11M

Essential in raid addons for me: ElvUI, Exorsus, weak auras, tell me when, GTFO, DBM, and details

Bnet: Daggurt#1737
Discord Daggurt#3503
Newly formed, may or may not be up your alley. With that mind we don't have the track record component you request but check us out and I'll let you reach out to me if you'd like.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild has members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster.

*Please note*
Tank spots are filled, and pretty melee heavy at the moment. Ranged and healers are still in high demand. All applicants are still welcome to join the growing community.

Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.

Cheers and happy hunting
06/12/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Blitskreig
Newly formed, may or may not be up your alley. With that mind we don't have the track record component you request but check us out and I'll let you reach out to me if you'd like.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild has members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster.

*Please note*
Tank spots are filled, and pretty melee heavy at the moment. Ranged and healers are still in high demand. All applicants are still welcome to join the growing community.

Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:00 CST or 8:30-11:00 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.

Cheers and happy hunting

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately I've been apart of startup guilds in the past and simply don't want to go through that again. Best of luck in BfA!