Aff lock LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I am a returning player looking to find a fun group for raids and dungeons. I used to raid a lot but haven't had as much of an opportunity to play in legion.

My schedule for the summer has really freed up and I am quite excited for bfa. I only can back a few days ago and have started my warlock. He is behind at the moment but I'm sure in a week or so I'll be in a good spot to help a raid team.

I would like to complete the argus raid before the prepatch and then look forward to charging into bfa raiding with a fun squad.

I would like to stay horde. I can raid at anytime (I prefer a 2-3 nights a week or the weekend).

I'm looking for a stable long term home. If you are like looking for a long term ranged dps player for your team please send me a message.

Thanks for your time

Aspiring#1154
Hey Badaszbich, whats goin on my dude? If you wanna check us out, here is some info.

Guild Name: INADEQUATE
Server: US-Illidan CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30:-11:30am CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

About Us:
We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our Leadership derives from WR top 50 players, who want a fun casual-hardcore raiding team to push mythics in BFA. Our Goal is to push World ranks once again with our three night schedule. If you’re looking to have fun, down bosses and push content in BFA, then this is the place for you!

BattleTag :
GM: Shetta#1638
Officer: Shamel#11827
Officer: Pen#1290
Hey Badas, if your still looking and can raid sat/sun nights from 8:30pm to 11:30pm cst i think we would be a great fit for you.

My btag is : wawa#1628
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:

We are a somewhat new community of like-minded adults currently growing our core in preparation for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Thursday.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: ALL (except Hunters/DK)
Heals: Paladin/Druid
Tank: DH/Warrior/DK/Monk

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
http://recursion.site/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)

Horum (Horum#1559)

Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hello we are a community building up for something larger in BFA and think we may be a good fit for you. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing raiding content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a community of players looking to grow in ranks and add exceptional talent to our two raid teams.

11/11 H & 3/11 M
EST Team:
Wed and Thurs - 7:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST

11/11 H & 3/11 M
PST Team:
Wed, Sun and Mon: 8pm-11pm PST (11 PM EST to 2 AM EST)

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. We hope you take interest in our group and look to join us.
If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Aodin#1112 - GM and Lead of Boned's Team
Stetsi#1288 - Raid Lead for the EST Team
Daymon#1237 - Officer and Assistant Raid Lead to EST Team