Friend and I LF nice raid guild

Guild Recruitment
We are looking for a chill guild maybe twice a week. Heroic xp 95%+ parses as dps. One is a hpal healer..The other can heal or dps melee or range! We are on horde side and we would xfer to server for the right group. Friendly group that isn't toxic but likes to have a good time while pushing content. One is a seasoned pve player, the other is a glad/hero pvp player with a little dabble in pve content.
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Everything, play whatever you enjoy!

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Wednesday and Monday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a new Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting all specs and classes to fill our roster for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer .

High Priority
Healers
Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)
Wednesday 9P-12A EST will be an off night for alt runs and M+

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Staxx#11950 [Recruiting Officer]
I think my guild is a perfect fit for you. We are adult casual and very social.I also believe in helping each other and building people up. We like to stay up late and play various games with each other or just hang out in discord. Here is the spam below.

Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597.Discord tag is ashsunday#6222. I hope to hear from you.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 7/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420, Sasha#12635 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey! I run a chill guild that clears heroic and dabbles in mythic but are going to be progressing in mythic hard in the xpac. We arent going to be SUPER hardcore but we will be serious about progression. We are currently 4/11 Mythic and would love some more chill people, we are a female friendly guild seeing as my co-gm and myself are both females and we have a few others. We dont tolerate toxicity and try and put a stop to it when we can. Heres our recruitment post you guys can look at it and if you wanna chat more add me on btag petch#12748 or discord petch#6706!
Look forward to hearing from you guys!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763616232
<Quarantined>, a new semi-hardcore Mal’Ganis based guild, is recruiting raiders who want Heroic and Mythic progression on a shorter schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Wednesdays: 11pm - 1am CST
  • Thursdays: 11pm - 1am CST

Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.
  • This is the most important aspect of the guild. Our aim is a group of friends who want to log in and play together.
  • Drama is not tolerated at all.

Loot:
  • RCLootCouncil.

Voice:
  • Discord

If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336
Hi there! AoA would love to have you guys. We have quite a few female raiders in our group currently and think we'd be a great fit for you!

About Us

AoA formed near the end of Antorus by a group of friends who didnt have the schedule to raid hardcore anymore but still wanted to clear content. We quickly cleared the first 9 bosses while trying to build up our roster and gear up new people. We raid Sat and Sun 6-9 server time on Lightbringer. During the week we have multiple mythic plus runs going and most everyone gets their 15 done in time with a couple groups pushing up near 20. Our raid leads have previous Mythic experience and we keep the atmosphere light and fun while also progressing at a fairly rapid pace. The elitist attitude and drama stops when you join our guild. We understand this is a game people play to enjoy and as such we have a laid back mindset with our raids. We provide all the Gems, Flasks, Food, and enchants for our raiders.

Plans for the future

With the end of Legion rapidly approaching our goal right now is to continue clearing Antorus while building our roster for BfA. When BfA launches we plan to hit the ground sprinting and pushing into Mythic as soon as we can hopefully with your help!

Recruitment Needs

DPS
Mage - High
Boomkin - High
Rogue - High
All others are encouraged to join as recruitment is always open.

Healers
Shaman - High
Paladin - High
Monk - High
Druid - Medium
Priest - Medium
Healers with DPS offspecs are always a plus!

Tanks
Currently Closed but tanks with DPS offspecs who dont mind playing DPS are encouraged to join!

If you feel like this is an atmosphere you'd enjoy raiding in feel free to send me a bnet request and we can talk further. We look forward to you joining us and becoming a part of the team!

MrFrosty17#1560 - Officer/Recruiter
<Monkey Patrol> is a casual guild with members interested in all aspects of the game. We started a raid group 2 months ago and have progressed to a full normal clear as well as 2 heroic bosses. We are looking to add new raiders to fill out our core raid team!

Raid Times - Wed/Sun 8 p.m. EST
Server - Terenas/Hydraxis
Faction - Alliance
Needs - Tanks/Healers, also accepting anyone who just wants to be part of a
casual raid team.

We are a casual raid group who just like to make progress. The progress we have made has been done over a 2 month raid period.

Progression - 11/11N Antorus, 2/11H Antorus

We put having fun above all else when it comes to raiding. We are not a guild pushing for world/server first. We provide a fun relaxed environment to come and raid. We still expect raiders to understand their class and be able to pull their own weight. As I said we have only raided together for 2 months and were able to progress through normal in that time. We are extremely laid back and just looking to add new members to join us. Even if raiding isn't your thing don't hesitate us to contact us. We are welcoming to players interested in any aspect of the game!

If interested contact Vizual#1504 or Chaos#1649 on battlenet!
We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H.

Ideal ilvl for trials is listed below and can provide us with logs:
Mythics is at 960
Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

Being a semi casual weekend guild it is better if players know their OS as well. Here is our most pertinent needs:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Ele Sham + Heal OS
DPS Druid + Either OS
Ret + Either OS
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will consider you

We raid Fri & Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Hello we are a community building up for something larger in BFA and think we may be a good fit for you. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing raiding content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a community of players looking to grow in ranks and add exceptional talent to our two raid teams.

11/11 H & 3/11 M
EST Team:
Wed and Thurs - 7:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST

11/11 H & 3/11 M
PST Team:
Wed, Sun and Mon: 8pm-11pm PST (11 PM EST to 2 AM EST)

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. We hope you take interest in our group and look to join us.
If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
Aodin#1112 - GM and Lead of Boned's Team
Stetsi#1288 - Raid Lead for the EST Team
Daymon#1237 - Officer and Assistant Raid Lead to EST Team
<Mischievous Misfits> are a group of transplants from Azjol-Nerub enjoying life here on Proudmoore. We are a fun loving bunch of long time players who love raiding, mythic keystones, and playing with like minded people. Our current raid team is 11/11 Heroic Antorus. Most of us have previously raided Mythic, either in this expansion or in previous expansions. Our current focus is building our raid roster with an eye towards Mythic progression in BfA.

We're looking to add new members into our family as we head into Battle for Azeroth. If you like playing with easy going, good natured people who abhor drama, we may be the guild for you.

All classes are welcome, as we focus on people first. However, we are especially in search of the following:

Tank (any class will do)
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage (any spec)

If you are interested in joining us or would like to know more about us, you can reply here or speak to one of the following in game:

Khel - Phantom#1849
Icywidow - Icywidow#1279
House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We're a two night heroic progression guild that's been going since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone's time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 15+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Iridin#1658.

HOUSE OF ZUG
Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US-East Coast
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)
Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
www.houseofzug.com
Hello! My guild, Who is John Galt, from Horde Hyjal is 9/11M and raids 7:30-10:30PM PST on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday. The guild has an 11 year legacy with the original GM still being the GM.

We are looking for a hpally and ranged, but I know you said one was a hpally and the other is flex, so I would like you to play what you want to play. We are not really strict on that, so if the flex wants to go melee, that is fine too.

If you are interested, please contact me at Ailbhean#1965 (Btag) at your convenience and I will get back to you! :)

Thank you so much for your time and consideration, have a fabulous day and I look forward to hearing from you!

, Ele
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused.
Progress: 9/11H
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• Monk(DPS)
• Boomie
Antorus Needs: Healers
• Holy Paladin
OR
• Resto Druid

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
Hi There,
Going to try and keep this short and sweet.

The Men of Mayhem - Stormrage [A]

11/11M Antorus Leader AND 11/11H on our FIRST NIGHT

9-12pm EST Sunday, Mondey, Tuesday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+ all the was to US19th. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal is to build a guild which can clear CURRENT MYTHIC content for BFA

Mancheese#1508
Beholder#1925

https://themenofmayhem.enjin.com/
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764496596

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey, we are just getting started and getting a group together. We are all coming from either guilds that died out in Legion or coming back for BFA. Pretty casual, raiding two nights a week. Groups setting up mythic +. Then some that are interested in PvP. If that's something you wanna talk about then feel free to hit me up, Czarni#1571 or join our discord https://discord.gg/yVtpyJy

Who are we? We are a new Horde guild that is coming from an Alliance guild that was seeing it's end. We decided to come back to the Horde where most of us started our journey through WoW. We are all pretty casual since we have jobs and families but we enjoy playing WoW and being a strong guild of friends.

What are we doing? We have members interested in just about anything there is in WoW. We have a raid group forming that will raid two nights a week for a couple hours in MST time. Currently most members have dropped current content on Normal but want to get a group ready for BFA content. Once a week doing Mythic + dungeons together. There is also people interested in getting groups ready for PvP!

Want to know more? Feel free to message me directly if you have questions. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in being apart of be sure to join our discord.