[H] Returning feral Druid LF home for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Competent Feral druid LF a home for BFA. I use to progressive raid in Cata and MoP but took a hiatus for WoD and most of this xpac (recently resubbed). Willing to play Feral or Rogue for BFA. I can make most raid times so my schedule is very flexible. I show up on time and do my job. I'm pretty quiet and keep to myself. Looking for more a close knit guild, open to anything!

Hmu in game! Dill#11300
Inc spam post, but we are looking for more ppl going into BFA. hit me up!

<The Hall of Fame>, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS - OPEN
Heals - OPEN
Tanks - CLOSED

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together. We are on Mal'Ganis [H].

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord].
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hello Vintage, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your feral would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Hey, I'd like to chat with you and see if we'd be a fit for what you'd like to accomplish in BFA. Here is our guild post, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157425 and you can reach me on discord @czarni#2216
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We raid heroic every week. There are nothing but laughs, fun, and a good time. We want to progress as a guild but currently have to pug some DPS. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!
Faction: Horde
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused>Push into Mythic
Progress: 10/11H
Raid Mentality: Casual/Semi-Hardcore(transitioning into semi-hardcore)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm-10pm CST.
Antorus Needs: DPS
HIGH DEMAND:
• Lock(Priority)
• Priest(DPS)(Priority)
• Pally(DPS)(Priority)
• Monk(DPS)
• Boomie
Antorus Needs: Healers
• Holy Paladin

Battle For Azeroth Needs: DPS(See list above)
Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Discord
Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Pally)
Heals: Druid / Priest
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Casual players are welcomed!

CONTACT INFO:

Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Hi Vintage,

How are you? I'm hoping you are doing great, I read your post and I think I have a solution to what you're looking for. Especially if you're willing to go Alliance.

I can go on about my guild but I'll just leave the link to my forum right here for you to read at your leisure and I hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765097522

So again I really hope to hear from you as I feel we are what you're looking for, especially if you have a good recipe for lock cookies or mage biscuits....oh but wait, you'd have to sidetrack a lock or mage to pickpocket it. Oh yea that would work. :D

Look forward to chatting with you,

Happy Hunting
~Issy
Greetings!

[H] <Sigh> - Hyjal is recruiting to fill its roster for mythic! <Sigh> was formed from the ashes of the mythic guild <Crown> - Hyjal, a strong mythic progression guild that was a highly rated guild on Hyjal before they stopped raiding in ToS. Our raiders have experience dating back to Vanilla WoW and our core raid team has mythic experience throughout Antorus! Our goal is to create a top tier mythic team to go head first info BFA, clear mythic each tier before the new tier is released, and we also want to make sure that we have a fun and stable environment. We are looking for strong players to contribute to the guild core and join our family.

Past Progress:
-EN (7/7m)
-ToV (3/3m)
-Nighthold (8/10m)
-ToS (3/9m) (stopped raiding until a few weeks ago)
-AtBT (6/11M) (core members have mythic progress and kills as far as Coven and Aggramar progression!)

Realm: Hyjal-Us (Horde)

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 7:00 - 10:00pm (Pst)
Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm (Pst)
Thursday 7:00 - 10:00pm (Pst)

What we are recruiting:

Tank: Locked
Healers: Shaman, Druid, Monk, HPal
Melee: Rogue, Monk
Range: Hunter, Druid, Priest
If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate to apply, we consider everyone!

Loot System: Loot Council

Requirements
-We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated.
-Know your class. With only 9 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight.
-Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required.
-100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given.
-A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression.

Contact Information
To apply or find more information about us, reply to this post your BTag and a small bio, or contact us via B-tag with any questions:
Draekan#1749
Chargercrazy#1195
Direpriest#1378
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hiya!

Second Breakfast is a new daytime guild on Illidan. A guild where daytime players can join something new, play something new and get ready for the new expansion with new friends.

We want to provide a home for those new to the game, to those coming back after a hiatus from it and to those that just want to break into raiding for the first time.

We want everyone to have a chance to experience Battle for Azeroth raid content, no matter what their raid experience looks like.

Raid Times--9am-12:30pm CST
Raid Days--Tentatively Tues, Wed, Fri.
Realm--Illidan, Horde
Website--sb18.enjin.com/
Email--secondbreakfast18@gmail.com
Discord--https://discord.gg/W9SAF3G

Raiders, Pvpers, Casuals, New Players, Any Level. All types of potential guild members are welcome, as long as you respect your fellow players.

Let's declare our Allegiance for The Horde in Battle for Azeroth.