One of the best decisions ever.

General Discussion
06/09/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Dfat
they told me that they would try me for 2 weeks

Well I don't raid Mythic but if I did I'd see a 2 week test as perfectly reasonable. You still have the chance of a drop from your coins while you do your apprenticeship. If that is how you feel then perhaps form your own guild and run your raids the way you like. That..might..work..
06/09/2018 08:57 PMPosted by Akston
06/09/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Holymonky
Why are people arguing about his dps or if he was top or not?.. that doesn't matter even a little bit in terms of personal vs master loot..

Instead perhaps we may wanna talk about the subject itself..

So quoting my last post here:

Wouldn't something like that be just better than forcing personal loot on everyone...

Because he literally brought up " i was one of the top dps, i deserved the loot" (paraphrased).

I still have pictures of my DPS parses during mythic ToS and if i could upload it on the forums... i was literally doing double the dps of the GM on my warlock.
06/09/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Manlyfleb
Just let them fight each other, it is fun to read before going to sleep, your idea was suggested during the Keep ML thread part xxxx time and a addon will be made to track down people using this system and the council will force them to put ML. The best option would just let ML as a option for mythic raiding only, but its gone in bfa, so just adapt with PL.

Yeah I mean in the end we will adapt however it goes.. I thought they had ways to limit what information addons can or can't gather but ok I don't know much about it, thanks for the reply..
06/09/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Holymonky
06/09/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Manlyfleb
Just let them fight each other, it is fun to read before going to sleep, your idea was suggested during the Keep ML thread part xxxx time and a addon will be made to track down people using this system and the council will force them to put ML. The best option would just let ML as a option for mythic raiding only, but its gone in bfa, so just adapt with PL.

Yeah I mean in the end we will adapt however it goes.. I thought they had ways to limit what information addons can or can't gather but ok I don't know much about it, thanks for the reply..

They have the option to limit the info from addons, but will they do it, who knows. Raider.io is still there and it is pretty much gearscore for pugs.
<span class="truncated">...</span>Ok, OP, you've got a few Mythic kills under your belt then on this account, I'll grant you that if you are Reghar.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/reghar#rankingzone=13

But top dps?

Your logs say otherwise.

And as far as your attitude towards loot:

A) What was your original guilds loot policy?
B) Why did you join a group who's loot policy you did not like?
C) Why did you stay with a group who's loot policy you did not like?
D) Why did you not find a new group who already used personal loot? Because personal loot was already and option and some mythic teams were already using it.

Not being willing to trial with a team for 2 weeks make it sound like the second team dodged a bullet.

as I mentioned I was doing really good on fights that were good for my spec for example Sazzine and Desolate Host, and btw Dks weren't good for many other fights ( after breath fo sindragosa's build got nerfed) but I was always pulling my weight with 1.3m + DPS and my lock i peaked at 2.1m at some points.

they didn't tell me anything about their loot policy besides that people who get loot are the ones who don't miss raid nights and always there ready, and pull your weight. nothing else.
Your top % on mythic Sazzine was 17%. Your top for Desolate Host was 29%, barely into green. Sazzine was your worst boss performance out of all of them.

I'm a DK main. We did just fine in ToS as a class:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13

Unholy was one of the better specs for the raid, and you raided Unholy. Your performance in those logs is rated against other Unholy DKs, not just in general.

You want to talk about the loot policy your guild have and complain about it fine, but do not try to claim you were top dps. Your logs show that was simply not the case. Not generally against the other Unholy DKs that were out there. Not against the other dps in your raid. You consistently had middling to low performance against most of your raid groups. You can casually stroll through the fights your guild logged and see those.

That's not to say you didn't deserve loot. But you undercut your own argument by trying to claim something that is easily seen as not true. If you are lying about that, it makes your entire premise suspect. It makes it look like you are just trolling to try and stir up a forum fight on the topic.
06/09/2018 09:15 PMPosted by Wraivex

as I mentioned I was doing really good on fights that were good for my spec for example Sazzine and Desolate Host, and btw Dks weren't good for many other fights ( after breath fo sindragosa's build got nerfed) but I was always pulling my weight with 1.3m + DPS and my lock i peaked at 2.1m at some points.

they didn't tell me anything about their loot policy besides that people who get loot are the ones who don't miss raid nights and always there ready, and pull your weight. nothing else.
Your top % on mythic Sazzine was 17%. Your top for Desolate Host was 29%, barely into green. Sazzine was your worst boss performance out of all of them.

I'm a DK main. We did just fine in ToS as a class:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13

Unholy was one of the better specs for the raid, and you raided Unholy. Your performance in those logs is rated against other Unholy DKs, not just in general.

You want to talk about the loot policy your guild have and complain about it fine, but do not try to claim you were top dps. Your logs show that was simply not the case. Not generally against the other Unholy DKs that were out there. Not against the other dps in your raid. You consistently had middling to low performance against most of your raid groups. You can casually stroll through the fights your guild logged and see those.

That's not to say you didn't deserve loot. But you undercut your own argument by trying to claim something that is easily seen as not true. If you are lying about that, it makes your entire premise suspect. It makes it look like you are just trolling to try and stir up a forum fight on the topic.

Check my purpple parses ob my lock name Acamaar
06/09/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Reghar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/acamaar

?
06/09/2018 09:34 PMPosted by Wraivex
06/09/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Reghar

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/acamaar

?

It doesn’t show my mythic prog for some reason, I have done 6-7/9 bosses on M on this character before I transfer it to alliance before I quit and it’s name was Elanoris but really idk why it doesn’t show up on wowlogs, i have screenshots of my dps on the meter on my laptop though
06/09/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Reghar
06/09/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Airbender

OH MAH GAWD! They asked you to wait two whole weeks before becoming a full member of the team? The horror. Your previous team screwing you over sucks but did you ask them about it? Or did you stay silent and leave?

I didn't even join, that's like 14 hours of work for getting nothing at the end. I raid for gear not for achievs.

Then you're exactly the kind of person guilds want to avoid and why they trial people.
Removing master loot is probably the best news I've heard since the release of BfA news, I just renewed my sub 10 minutes ago, my friend told me about it. For real Blizzard, Thank you so much. I can't describe how removing such a bully tool is legit the best thing ever. I used to raid on Mythic during ToS (7/9 when it was current) and the first week of Anotrous and trust me when I tell you that I quit WoW because of my Guild. they wouldn't give me any loot, however, I was one of the top DPS on the fights that favoured my spec ( UH DK). Why? because I'm not a really sociable person in-game , I don't talk a lot , however, I always get my job done as much as I can. I tried to join another guild and they told me that they would try me for 2 weeks ( 5-6 Raid nights 2 Hours each) before I even get any loot, I refused and that has been the case since forever. Always GMs use their power to give the loot to their favourite buddies and irl friends but others, screw them.

They probably didn't give you loot because you were terrible. I can just tell by your wall of text.
lmao yikes.
06/09/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Raydann
Removing master loot is probably the best news I've heard since the release of BfA news, I just renewed my sub 10 minutes ago, my friend told me about it. For real Blizzard, Thank you so much. I can't describe how removing such a bully tool is legit the best thing ever. I used to raid on Mythic during ToS (7/9 when it was current) and the first week of Anotrous and trust me when I tell you that I quit WoW because of my Guild. they wouldn't give me any loot, however, I was one of the top DPS on the fights that favoured my spec ( UH DK). Why? because I'm not a really sociable person in-game , I don't talk a lot , however, I always get my job done as much as I can. I tried to join another guild and they told me that they would try me for 2 weeks ( 5-6 Raid nights 2 Hours each) before I even get any loot, I refused and that has been the case since forever. Always GMs use their power to give the loot to their favourite buddies and irl friends but others, screw them.

They probably didn't give you loot because you were terrible. I can just tell by your wall of text.

Alright scrub, they removed it anyway, stay calm and adapt :P

however, I was one of the top DPS on the fights that favoured my spec ( UH DK).

??
06/10/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Tyberos

however, I was one of the top DPS on the fights that favoured my spec ( UH DK).

??

He’s a 3rd rate dk with 4th rate parses

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/zainoqt#rankingzone=10