Need a carry to 2k.... im payin

Arenas
Im awful. I could probably get better because I pvp in most games, but I havent put any time into this.

im only like 800cr. I could probably get it higher on my own, I know I could, I just havent tried yet.

whats the price to get to 2k. I know its going to be insane and make me throw a chair at you, but I just want to get this nonsense done because I truly (and sadly) do not like pvp in this game.

if I have too ill get it higher to pay less before I start but I dont even want to do that.

hit me with it
06/18/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Worldwarlord
Im awful. I could probably get better because I pvp in most games, but I havent put any time into this.

im only like 800cr. I could probably get it higher on my own, I know I could, I just havent tried yet.

whats the price to get to 2k. I know its going to be insane and make me throw a chair at you, but I just want to get this nonsense done because I truly (and sadly) do not like pvp in this game.

if I have too ill get it higher to pay less before I start but I dont even want to do that.

hit me with it

It's free when you just play the game. Play WW/DK or WW/Arcane mage. Just run at things. You don't need to pay to get 2k. Just do ur best
School of hard knocks is free.
1 mil
06/18/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Rhomhehexd

hit me with it

It's free when you just play the game. Play WW/DK or WW/Arcane mage. Just run at things. You don't need to pay to get 2k. Just do ur best

dude im so bad.... im gonna focus on it all night and tomorrow since im off, but im really, really bad
You're not going to get better/enjoy unless you just try and play. It's worth it.
06/18/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Orphanchild
You're not going to get better/enjoy unless you just try and play. It's worth it.

I know youre probably right, but the amount of CC makes me want to kick my computer in the face. coming from gw2, which is also a cc fest, this drives me crazy. I dont know what it is I just hate it.

ill give it a solid attempt though. ill do 200 matches and see where I Stand

edit- the fact I need to do rated is also whats getting me. I need to be premade and find someone who sucks as bad as I do, which is honestly rare
If you go wotc monk I have a horde War I'm gearing up and could walk you through what to do and when. Could be a win-win if you can heal.
06/18/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Worldwarlord
<span class="truncated">...</span>

dude im so bad.... im gonna focus on it all night and tomorrow since im off, but im really, really bad

Then just L2P? Most people start off as a total noob so it’s nothing to be depress about.

Also, you’ll be surprise at how there are many people like you.
I have a WW I can help you get some CR with. Add me: george#1712, no charge.

I'm moving Saturday but if Fios doesn't cuck me I can help you a bit this weekend.
06/18/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Rhomhehexd

hit me with it

ur free kid
add me on discord
Is it even possible to get 2K before this season ends?
06/21/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Murdorr

Easily
06/21/2018 05:56 AMPosted by Murdorr

Yeah, there are about 3 weeks left.
06/18/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Worldwarlord

If people like Dmon can hit 2k, you can easily hit it. Don't worry.