Reasons why goblins are the master race

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Goblins are a race that are only appreciated by smartest and most brilliant of people. Now its time to explain why goblins Trump other races by a longshot:

1. We are small, but have the strength of an orc. This also means we cannot be hit as easily as one. Definitely a major imbalance blizz outta look into(or not. I Iike it this way).

2. We have control of Azurite which is basically the equivalent to Uranium irl. This also means we will have enough money to buyout every major organization in Azeroth and make Azeroth our own Goblin Homeworld.

3. You cannot punt goblins. Well if you do then you may lose a leg to an explosion. We can however pay some giant to punt just about every other race.

4. We have the best looking women. Honestly female goblins are giving belfs a run for their money. Nobody else can beat those curves.

5. We can survive without the horde or alliance. Have been doing thousands of years until we were forced into it.

6. We got the coolest starting zone. Seriously haven't seen any other zone even quite as immersive and well written as the goblin starting zone. Done that zone around 20+ times already and still not bored of it.

7. The brutosaur mount is going to only be around 2.5 million gold for goblins. The rest of you suckers will have to pay full price!

8. We got the best style. Serious the steampunk'd mecha capitalist persona/style is the totally in thing these days. No boring huts, plain old castles, adandoned flying crypts, or twink mansions.

9. Most fun racial. Can't even be begin to explain how many countless times rocket jump has saved my life.

Face it! Its only a matter of time before all factions in Azeroth are bowing to us which brings me to point 10. Can't be goblin tentacity. When a goblin signs up to do a job, that goblin wants to make sure to do a good job to get the gold(exemption if being underpaid).
Where did leave put that downvote button? I know it used to be around here somewhere...
Visual update then we can talk
Your name makes me want to punch you, well done I guess.
I just want a Tinker class for the Goblin and Gnome races.
They remind me of Ferengi.
05/28/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Boltskill
Your name makes me want to punch you, well done I guess.

I actually agree with you on this. I've been planning to get this name changed. Just not sure to what? Maybe Crypto instead?
A
Y'all just jealous 'cause goblin girls actually got a set of cans.
The only reason I'm a troll is because goblins can't be monks. Goblin master race, goblins for life.
05/28/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Jungleboogie
Y'all just jealous 'cause goblin girls actually got a set of cans.

Pretty much.[ul][/ul]

05/28/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Stylo
The only reason I'm a troll is because goblins can't be monks. Goblin master race, goblins for life.

I know how to feel. I want goblin monks too.
05/28/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Çryptøganstà
Goblins are a race that are only appreciated by smartest and most brilliant of people.

Brilliant people who steal tech from the Gnomes who are the true master race :P.

Goblins are like Thomas Edison while Gnomes are like Nikola Tesla. Edison stole every patent he could get his grubby hands on and Tesla was putting super heated plasma in glass tubes.
OP has some seriously good points.
If Gobbo could be druid i'd play them, I love my orb of deception where i can pretend for a bit that they exist.
Here's something funny, in lore, the reason both Alliance and Horde use the same type of currency is because goblins created that standard.
Preach bruddah!

Look at these curves. Blood elves look like planks.
I like goblins because 75% of people who play them are dads in their 30s, a very desirable demographic.
05/28/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Melantha
I just want a Tinker class for the Goblin and Gnome races.

YES.
NO OTHER RACES. JUST GNOMES AND GOBLINS.
Goblins are my third least favorite race.
05/28/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Respira
05/28/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Çryptøganstà
Goblins are a race that are only appreciated by smartest and most brilliant of people.

Brilliant people who steal tech from the Gnomes who are the true master race :P.

Goblins are like Thomas Edison while Gnomes are like Nikola Tesla. Edison stole every patent he could get his grubby hands on and Tesla was putting super heated plasma in glass tubes.

LIES AND LIBEL.
Gnomes can't even make gadgets that have the decency to explode when it malfunctions. If a machine explodes, it should take people out with it. What is this Safe-guards kodocrap?