Blood DK LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Blood DK looking for a home for the rest of Legion, BFA and beyond. I've been raiding since BC in US Top 100 guilds, but had to take a hiatus halfway through WoD and all of Legion. I've been playing a Blood DK since the start of Cata. I'm not looking for a hardcore raid environment anymore, as I no longer have the time that it requires.

My ideal guild would be a casual adult environment that prioritizes real life over WoW when it comes down to it. 2 raid days a week max. A guild that is progression orientated, but not bleeding edge and raids to have fun. I'm not looking to raid until BFA, as I just started playing again and sadly had to make a fresh boosted account (more on that if we talk). I am open to the idea of joining a newly formed or forming guild, as long as there is a solid plan and structure. Honestly, you’ll be getting a very knowledgeable, skilled and solid tank who always pushes my class to its potential.

If you’re interested leave your info here and I'll be in contact if I believe you're the right fit for me. Thanks!
Hi Ivalera,

We could use a new gulidie who can tank. We do three days but I figure I'd post anyways. Our guild information is below.

***\

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are 11/11H 1/11M and would like to keep progressing in Antorus to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression!! We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Item Level isn't a requirement at this point in the expansion. Dedication and a desire to push content is though.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! This is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

BFA Schedule:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Prog)
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Prog)
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Heroic Farm)
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (Normal Beer Raid) - Optional

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
bump
Up
^^^
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 11/11N 11/11H taking it easy for the end of the xpac while getting ready for BFA. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps, Rdps, and heals to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time tank.

Cheers and best of luck.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
WOW you seem like you'd fit in perfect with our guild! We are a close bunch of friends who recently formed <WMK> Wicked Minded Killers! We're Horde, on the Daggerspine server and are adults who like to hangout and have fun while progressing through Antorus, Arenas, Mythic + and just about all the other content! Please consider joining us!

Currently we raid (casually) Tues/Fri @7pm server (5pm PST)

About us!

<WMK> is a new guild looking for more experienced players to fill our ranks as we prepare for BFA! Come, help us grow our community and become part of something larger than yourself! We don't bite (well some of us do....slowly…)

What are we looking for?

-Players who want to casually raid (preferably with raiding experience, but currently accepting all applications)
-PVPers who want to win RBG's and arenas
-Players who enjoy hunting guild achievements and doing old content!
-Anyone looking to join a community of not just guild mates, but friends to enjoy the game with.

Why join <WMK> (besides for the BRUTAL name of course?)

-We have an active discord community (if you're into voice chat)
-We have Heroic Antorus experience
-We host regular guild events (Raids, PVP, Mythics etc)
-Some of us are alt-alholics and just enjoy leveling
-Guild bank access as well as repairs
-No elitist jerks!
-Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC.

If I have peaked your interest please message myself, or another member in game.

bloodbathed#1274
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764956815
We raid 2 days a week Friday and Staurday, we have several mythic raiders creating a guild that's gonna be pushing for quick AOTC and then gradually move into mythic
Bump
Up
Bump
<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players to start BFA strong. We currently hold the Guinness World Record for Longest Running Online Gaming Guild and really hold true to the ‘community’ aspect of guild, playing in many different games outside of WoW, and hosting an annual guild meetup.

Progression:
7/7M EN CE
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
5/9M TOS
7/11M ABT

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Boomkin
Monk
Shaman
Mage

All dps are encouraged to apply. There is also one tank spot currently open.

We will always look at exceptional players.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a raiding community. We have been together through various games for many years, and we have made our home here with Legion.
Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming to become a Cutting Edge guild.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:
A community where you can grow as a player.
A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.
A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

What we want:
Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

You can apply here: http://bit.ly/tccraid

Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
Hi

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765017278

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
^.^
bump
hello, I’m the raid leader of a guild on Proudmoore call <The Alliance Syndicate> We are 11/11H and we raid 8pm pacific time Friday and Saturday. Out side of raiding we run mythic +, we enjoy some let’s say “adult memes” to say they least and some gold gambling for fun. Looking to hit bfa With a bang. You can contact me here, on battle skullxfr3ak#1862 or on discord skullxfr3ak#3920
bumpz
Hey buddy... we're a laid back raiding guild only does 2 night a week...

here's our post... would love to speak with ya...

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765027311

Look forward to hearing from you. :)