960 Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, I am looking to return to raiding in preparation for BFA. I'm looking for a progression minded guild that is interested in completing the current content prior to the release of a new raid tier. I prefer the guild be Horde but depending on the guild I am open to going alliance. I'm looking for a permanent home for all of my characters for expansions to come.

Times:
Mon - Thurs: 9:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST
Fri - Sun: 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST

Exp:
EN - 7/7 M
NH - 7/10 M
TOS - 5/9 M
Ant - 2/11 M

Characters:
Main: Hunter MM 75 BM 73 SV 65 (949 Ilvl)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormreaver/viivix
Alt 1: Rouge OL 73 Assa 70 Sub 62 (931 Ilvl)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wildhammer/%C3%B0ecision
Alt 2: Druid Boomkin 73
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wildhammer/trixkz

I believe my hunter and rouge have logs available but not 100%.

If you think I might be a good fit for your guild feel free to drop a comment or add me on realid.
realid: Wishkin#1359
boop
Hey V!

I added you love! I would love to try to convince you to come to the dark side!!! I have cookies and cupcakes GALORE!!! so if you could add me back and we can chat a little see if we fit each other! I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Kylla#1971 (BTAG) or vallkylla#9046 (discord)

^^^ this is me! ^^^ I will be around till like 10 pm EST tonight!

Have an awesome... HUMP DAY!!!!
Vall
Heya! After reading your post I feel we are going to be your best fit.
short version we are Horde, run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est. End game focused 6/11M atm and look for long term loyal team members

More:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763726224#1

Thanks for your time and consideration
Sham
Online now!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for returning raiders with past mythic raiding experience, for mythic raiding In BFA

We are a 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. If you are easily offended then this is not the place for you. Come pre patch we will begin to help gear all returning/ rerolling raiders for the upcoming bfa expansion. ALL OF OUR RAID SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE RAID SPOTS.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com
boop
Check out the recruitment discord. = )

https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Just type !recruitmena into the #get_roles channel and make a post so you can find a home.

Why discord?
- Unlike these forums, the search actually works.
- Channels sort guilds by faction and type (mythic & everything else)
- Faster turn around times!

We also have some fun ranks for people who have gotten CE in past tiers as well as 11/11H AoTC this tier (for our heroic friends).

Hope to help make WoW great again!

<3
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Online now!
Hello Vivix,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 or 2 healers and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 7 2018

Range - Medium
Melee - Medium
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
Online now!
Boop
up
Hiyo.
Undaunted, Horde on Mal'Ganis,
Newly formed Mythic team for BFA in need of range dps'er.
Still trying to fill up the rosters in preparation for BFA.

Most of the people currently in the guild are returning Mythic raiders and then there's some with CE either from current tier or previous.
Goal is CE for every raid tier, but majority of us are done with hardcore pushing, so it'll be more of a laid back mythic progressive raiding guild.

Anywayyyyyyy

Our raid times are as follows; (EST)
Progression Night;
Tuesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Wednesday: 10:30pm - 12:30am
Thursday: 10:30pm - 12:30am

if you want to chat, feels to contact me at the following; Juggy#11476 (Bnet) or Juggy#5931
Online now! Still looking.
Boop
<Wardens> 9/11M Antorus is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus and for BFA.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 8/10 Mythic NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 9/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag.
Spcypnts5533#1730
Shini#11166
LostTheWorld#1927
Shadow#11439
up