975 Holy Paladin +976WW+974 Lock LFG BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello.

-We are three Mythic experienced raiders looking for a new guild for BFA and now.
-We are 10/11M experience, and would prefer to find a guild that is the same progression at the minimum.
-Would prefer to stay Horde but will consider Alliance for the right fit.
-Can provide logs, btag, and other infor. upon contact.
-We are not a group deal, but have been friends for some time and would prefer to find a guild together.
Hey there Valfurious,

<SOMA> [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 10/11M looking all roles to close out argus with us and move on to BFA. We'd be happy to home all of you for the rest of the expansion and into BFA.

Wowprogress

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 Tues/Wed
7:30-10:30 Thursday Optional

Contact me and we can chat if you're interested.

Kyle#11563 - Battlenet
Claver#5984 - Discord
My Alt Guild <Reformed> 11/11m could take all 3 of u add me via discord Vodka#3491 or bnet ChaddizBack#11223 dont wanna leave u spam
Added you
Hey man saw that you were looking for a guild, I'm a officer from unified on US-Sargeras. Our guild is 11/11M and looking for more ranged dps to shape out our roster, we're currently focused on doing clean reclears for the rest of the tier and working in trials to see who we want to focus on in our roster for BFA. We look to clear each tier CE in BFA and look to keep the guild a competitive and fun place. If you're interested in applying to us do so here, https://discord.gg/WxYzhxa. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8:30-11:30 CST
Morning, Saw your post and the three of yall would be a great fit. Reawaken is a 12 year old server first guild looking for a few more. We are 10/11M with Argus to 2% (should kill this week). We raid Sun/Mon 8-12 EST. Hit me up at Dracs#1320 I would love to chat with yall.

Thanks!
<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. We are currently 11/11M and our goal is top 100 US in BFA. We are currently looking for all interested members!

Raid Times
Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Raid Expectancy
    • Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids
    • Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency
    • Minimal random afks and random chatter (we are fun but efficient)
    • High attendance

Officer Expectancy
What you can expect from us:
    • Positive leadership and constructive criticism
    • Flasks, food, and repairs provided for each raid
    • An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, alt runs and more!

Raid Requirements
    • We prefer you be 960 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 75 traits
    • WeakAuras, AngryAssignments, and DeadlybossMods are required addons

If this sparks any interest please contact me at App#1332 to set up a discord chat. Thank you!
Hey there,

We're currently looking for exceptional players to finish farming mythic Antorus, but most importantly, for the Battle for Azeroth expansion. If you're looking for a stable home and a great raiding community, consider us!

Progression: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M, 11/11M

Schedule: 3PM to 7PM EST, Saturday and Sunday afternoons

Info: Contact us @ Onslaught#1285 or visit www.vqguild.net if you have any questions/concerns or to formally apply.
Hey Valfurious,

<What A Gamer> is recruiting for BFA! We're currently 11/11M and recruiting to bolster our roster moving forward.

WaG is a guild comprised of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which have previously raided Top 50 US. We strive to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing current mythic content well before the next patch.

As a guild, we provide enchants, gems, flasks, potions, food and repairs for our raiders. We ask you do your part to help by contributing any loose mats to the guild bank.

We run Mythic+ multiple days per week and work to complete everyones keys while frequently pushing high Mythic+ keys above 20. If you are interested in pushing high keys in addition to raiding, we have a group for you! We also run multiple sale groups and consistently find buyers with 400+ sales done by our main team.

Raiding Times

8 - 11 PM server time (Central Standard Time) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting

DPS - Ranged DPS and exceptional melee
Heals - Priest (Must play both specs) - Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman
Tanks - DK - Paladin - or other exceptional applicants may apply
Required Addons

Angry Assignments
DBM or BigWigs
WeakAuras

Guild Information

Haikuu (GM) - Alarand#1905
Lor (Officer) - Lor#1167 <-- This is me!
Hardy (Officer) - Hardy#11628

You can contact one of our officers for more information, or join our discord! We don't have a public guild website, and simply use discord for most communication. PM me for discord info here or in bnet!

Add me and I'd love to chat!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Hey there!

We are looking for a Holy pally and some DPS!

We are a 7 year guild 11/11M Antorus, Previously 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490
Added a few more of you!
Hey - i'm an officer in <Reformed> 11/11m on Zuljin. I have room for all three of you. Check out our wowprogress and hit me up on discord or bnet if you want to chat.
Hey Val,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a Holy Paladin and some exceptional DPS.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus (with Argus to 25%)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 5:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- Weekly Mythic Gul'dan runs
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Thanks Gonzo, btag sent.
Hi there,

I'm recruiting a holy pally , lock and would make room for an awesome WW. I'd love to see some logs and chat more -- see if what we have to offer as a raid is what you're looking for and vice versus.

Sellswords is an 11/11M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We have been Cutting Edge since HFC and we raid mwth 8-1130 pacific time.

Having a good raid environment based on mutual respect and accountability and killing internet dragons while having fun is what we're all about.

If this sounds interesting to you, add me to btag at hantevirus#1921

In the meantime, good luck in your search!
Hi there! I wont take up your forum with guild spam. Here is a link to our recruitment post. I look forward to speaking with you :) btag ashe#1789

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688445
[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established raiding guild led by close friends and former cutting edge players looking to recruit for and achieve cutting edge progression in BFA. We are looking to assemble an exceptional group of loyal players who are committed to progression and having fun while doing so.

Schedule
Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following classes:

-Priest - Holy or Disc
-Holy Pal
-Hunter
-WW Monk
-Resto Shaman
-Mage

Expectations
1. Class
- Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
- Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes

2. Character
- Competitive and extremely motivated
- Positive mindset - no toxicity
- Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
- Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
- Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken

3. Preparedness
- Argunite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
- Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
- Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
- Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
JunkratMain#1821
TeaFunny#11346
<What a Gamer> 11/11M is currently recruiting reliable players for BFA!

WaG is a guild comprised of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which have previously raided Top 50 US. We strive to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing current mythic content well before the next patch.

As a guild, we provide enchants, gems, flasks, potions, food and repairs for our raiders. We ask you do your part to help by contributing any loose mats to the guild bank.

We run Mythic+ multiple days per week and work to complete everyones keys while frequently pushing high Mythic+ keys above 20. If you are interested in pushing high keys in addition to raiding, we have a group for you! We also run multiple sale groups and consistently find buyers with 400+ sales done by our main team.

Raiding Times

8 - 11 PM server time (Central Standard Time) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting

DPS - Ranged DPS and exceptional melee

Heals - Priest (Must play both specs) - Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman

Tanks - DK - Paladin - or other exceptional applicants may apply

Guild Information

Haikuu (GM) - Alarand#1905

Lor (Officer) - Lor#1167 <-- This is me!

Hardy (Officer) - Hardy#11628

You can contact one of our officers for more information! We hope to hear from you!
ataxius#11861

Last Phase argus Prog

tues / thurs 830-1130 est horde