GREEN FIRE IS BACK BABY

General Discussion
06/01/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Metrohaha
Such a shame they never did more with this potential. Seems so odd that only a single class has access to this type of change.

Hope to see more eventually come, but I guess things are focused on different types of visual customization now.

Agreed. I would love for fire mages to have blue fire, it would make it look more "magical"
That's nice and all but can we have pink fire with roses and hearts?

Some warlocks just summon demons for tea parties and rousing games of Dream Phone. It's not fair to assume they're all fel green and corrupt, cuddly warlocks deserve their own special fire too!
06/01/2018 08:26 PMPosted by Huggablysoft
That's nice and all but can we have pink fire with roses and hearts?

Succubus Fire.
As a warlock player that was annoyed with how the class was handled for the first 2/3 of legion, the changes we've seen on the beta have me really excited.

keep in mind, I'm a very casual player.
I think this will become my new main for Battle of Azeroth as it too can talk to demons and understand the power of the black harvest.
But the real question remains...
Is Demonology soul fire green?
06/01/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Malgroth

This is the reason both my warlocks are Destruction.
06/01/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Malgroth

Demonology doesn't have Soul Fire.

It has Demonbolt. Demonbolt's fire is not green.
Can we please have one fire spell for us Aff's? Maybe Rain of Fire OR Seed of Corruption (not both) in the talent tree?
06/01/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Ythisens
06/01/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Mortis
It was cubes.

Cube Fire was the best fire, you can't change my mind on that.

I shall forever miss both the cube, and my Voidwalker in White.
06/01/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Twistedlouis
Can we please have one fire spell for us Aff's? Maybe Rain of Fire OR Seed of Corruption (not both) in the talent tree?

"Seed of Hellfire"
Replaces Seed of Corruption
Place a Seed of Hellfire on target enemy for 18 seconds. Every 3 seconds the target releases a wave of fire that deals X (1) damage to the target, and Y (0.8) damage and all targets within 10 yards. When the effect ends, the spell explodes for Z damage.
06/01/2018 09:38 PMPosted by Narmorcence
06/01/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Twistedlouis

"Seed of Hellfire"
Replaces Seed of Corruption
Place a Seed of Hellfire on target enemy for 18 seconds. Every 3 seconds the target releases a wave of fire that deals X (1) damage to the target, and Y (0.8) damage and all targets within 10 yards. When the effect ends, the spell explodes for Z damage.

Best idea I have seen in quite awhile!
06/01/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Ythisens
06/01/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Mortis
It was cubes.

Cube Fire was the best fire, you can't change my mind on that.

I love you.
Never was a fan of fart fires, but gratz to those who does :P.
i just hope one day monks get there visual update. they are the only class not to get one now.

even one of the cube variety.
06/01/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Metrohaha
Such a shame they never did more with this potential. Seems so odd that only a single class has access to this type of change.

Lately I just see it as

-flash back to MoP
"Okay we got some plans for the demon hunter. They won't be ready until another expansion. But if we just take ALL this from Warlocks it could work"

"Hm. Better give them something shiny to kinda make up for it.."
If only all the specs got a more fel look.
06/01/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Morteth
Agreed. I would love for fire mages to have blue fire, it would make it look more "magical"
Frostfire?
I love it
i wish they would just give us regular fire personally