BM Hunter on Korgath LFG

Guild Recruitment
BM hunter looking for guild, Want to start raiding . Have several alts all at the 930 Ilvl.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Sargeras [A] Meh 10/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

High Demand: Spriest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunter/Warlock

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hey there,

We're a tight-knit gaming community DPS to fill out our heroic Antorus team in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Come raid with us cross-realm a few times (9PM EST, Tu/Thu) and see if you fit :)

www.kryptedgaming.com
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community and want more players (tanks, healers, and DPS) online for Mythic+ runs!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hey Bowowners,

<Add Violence> is looking for ranged DPS for Raid and M+

Add me and lets talk on:

Bnet @ Finn#12227
Or
Discord @ Finn#6286
Greetings Bowowners!

Welcome to the world of raiding! We could use some motivated team players. Here is our guild information:

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

End of xpac doesn't mean end of fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall, along with trying out some PVP, mythic +, and other in game content. Join us!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current high need: DPS, 1 Heal/DPS
Recruiting ALL for Battle for Azeroth!

Current Progression:
11/11 H
1/11 M

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST.
Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression
Friday: FUN NIGHT!

Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression.

We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA!

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
Hello Bowowners, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your hunter would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!