935 Returning Player LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! My name is Sky, and I'm looking for a guild to become my new home before BfA launches. I am a college student with a great deal of free time, majoring in computer science. I am eager to learn and take criticism well.

1. Times available & time zone: MST, available most hours of the day
2. Server preference: Any
3. Faction preference: Horde, though could be convinced otherwise
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/casual
5. Current progression/experience: New raider
6. Contact info: Discord: Skyfallin#9517, Battletag: Skyfallin#1332
7. Anything else: GTX 1080 GPU, solid comp setup
Hey Sky, give my spam a look see

Newly formed guild Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!

TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

We're looking to build a dedicated raid guild and progress through mythic content in BfA. Raid team 1 planned nights Tues & Thurs 9-Midnight EST. Looking to field multiple raid teams with varied runs, days, weekends, whatever suits the most folks works.

Wanted: Tank (Pally, DH, DK or Warrior preferred)
Melee DPS (Rogue, Monk UH DK given preference, but quality players are always welcomed)
Ranged Dps (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, see above re: quality players.
Healers: All, any, yes plox.

Salty good spam.
What we want, to build a guild from the ground up, with good people who enjoy the game, can have fun with each other and contribute to the guild as a whole. For us a successful guild needs skilled players who genuinely like hanging out with their guildies, busting chops, talking shop, running content and helping each other out. I want a guild that's not just busy on raid night, but every night, running mythics, running alt raids, x-mogs, PVP, old school content or just farming for bank mats in guild groups.

I've run two different guilds, been a raid lead and main tank, I like to theorycraft, dig into numbers, mechanics and find ways to make the game work for me.

I'm looking for experienced players, raid leads, old farts and newbies alike.
I need raiders who are always wanting to imrove and progress, but with patience and a sense of humor, no rage queens or screamers, I am too damned old for that drama.
Eventually I would like to field 2 progression raid teams on varied schedules, have guild mythic+ nights, PVP groups, farming groups and as BfA drops, leveling groups. The best way to develop chemistry is to play the game together.
I'm not looking to break any records, collect server firsts or be a top 50 raiding guild, but I would like a team that is so cohesive and skilled maybe top 150 is within our reach.
I want a guild that is a big group of friends, or at least a bunch of nerds that all get along.

If this sounds like something you can get onboard with, drop me a note via battletag Bloodgod#1142.
Let's talk.

(We just popped two toons onto Zul'jin so the guild is bare bones right now, but we have discord and the rest will be finished up over the weekend,)
<Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players!
Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/

What we are looking for:
All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we are looking for ranged DPS. Please see our website listed above!

Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. We highly value community!

Who we are:
-Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla.
-We are older; majority between our 30s-60s.
-Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters.
-During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together!

Raid Schedule:
- Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST
- Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *
- Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **
[Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times]

* Tuesday's and Wednesday's are Heroic Antorus clear and beginning of Mythic Antorus (We've only been in once and killed the first boss).
** Sunday's are Normal Antorus for our low i-lvl players and alts.

For questions, please contact:
Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502
Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565
Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116
June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792

EDIT:
We have officially started Mythic raiding! Why are we just now beginning? Well, we value community > progression and progression has never been our topmost priority. Now that we have a solid base of players that wish to move into Mythic content, we are looking to recruit more DPS to solidify our progression team. Our only issue is having enough people online on our raid nights. (Tuesdays are an easy 20 players; Wednesdays are down to 16-18 players online). Which is where we hope YOU will come in by filling our progression roster!
Hey there,

You sound like a perfect fit what we got going on. Check us out and hope to hear from you soon.

Antique is a guild of old veterans looking to hit BfA hard, the guild had members with a plethora of experience at all raid levels in all expansions dating back to vanilla.

Need numbers and open to all applications at present to fill our roster. Sights are set on mythic progression in BfA, m+, rbgs. Recruiting now to get people AotC if missing and get people working together. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST or 8:30-11:30 EST.

PST blitskreig#1704 on bnet. Or Blitskreig#6738 on discord for more details.
[US][H][Dalaran]<Immersion> is a Heroic PVE guild founded by two friends with Mythic raiding experience. Our goal is to clear through Normal and Heroic tier content. We are recruiting for the rest of Legion and going into BfA.

Are you just getting back into WoW? Tired of trying to get into a pug group, or just looking to raid on a casual level? Even if you are looking for a place to call home, feel free to contact myself or my officer.

High Priority
Healers
Main Tank
DPS with Tank offspec

Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 9P-12A EST(server time)

Trial Process
If you are interested in being a core raider, it is a two week trial process. The trial process will be based off attendance, performance, and how you fit with the guild. At the end of the two week's the GM and officers will vote and let you know.

Required Addons
DBM or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras2

Loot Policy
Loot will be distributed based on performance, attendance, and the greatest benefit to the raid.

Voice
Discord. Have a working headset and mic.

Contact
Halfryce#1267 [GM, Founder]
JLamerton#1402 [CO GM, Founder]
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild Of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking For Experienced And Eager To Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing On Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Welcome.
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Open recruitment
Mdps: limited
Rdps: Open recruitment
Heals: Open recruitment
Contact Info
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild
What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Rogue
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 8/11M (came back in February)

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Skyfallin, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your dk would be a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 11/11H 1/11M. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

We are really in need of ranged dps and dps with Tank os.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Monk, Druid, Paladin, Death Knight, Rogue
Ranged Dps: Balance Druid, shaman, Priest, Mage

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
Good Afternoon Skyfallín, Welcome back to the game!

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to chose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 tank, 2 healers, 1 dps with a healing OS, and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hey Sky, if you are willing and able to raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. CST id love to talk to you. my Btag is wawa#1628. i hope to hear from you soon