974 Lock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Due to a change in work schedule I find myself in need of a new guild. All relevant info is below.

Class/Spec: Warlock (Destro/Affliction)
Faction: Horde
Cleared: 7/7M 2/3M 5/10M 0/9M 11/11M
Btag: Soph#1278, please feel free to reach out via discord at Sophizt#5468
Link: https://raider.io/characters/us/burning-legion/Soph#tier=21
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-legion/soph
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-legion/soph.
Availability: M/W 10:00 PM EST to 1am EST; T/TH/F 8:00 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST

Willing to transfer/ faction change for the right fit.Also willing to play mage or hunter for progression in BFA. Quickest response times will be via discord. Availability on M/W will switch to 8:00PM to 1:00 AM starting in january
<Voltage> is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We have achieved 11/11M in Legion on only a 5 hour schedule! Currently looking to fill a couple important roles for BFA!

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time. We are moving to a 6hr Raid Schedule in BFA from 5. We will expect everyone to be logged in and ready by 8pm.

Monday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Wednesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic Antorus)

[Requirements]

At least 9/11M with above average logs.
Have a strong understanding and execution of your class/spec.
Have general knowledge of stat priorities, best-in-slots, and log analysis.
Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90% Attendance is required.)
Be able to use Discord during raid nights.
Be able to soak in constructive criticism and helpful advice from other guildies.

[Recruitment]

All classes welcome as our raiders are still deciding on mains for BFA.

Melee: Miscellaneous for BFA (warrior/monk pref)
Ranged: Miscellaneous for BFA
Healers: Shaman/MW/Holypriest for BFA

[Loot]

We use a Loot Council system for loot distribution. This will be changing in BFA with the removal of Loot Master.

[Contact]

If you are interested or have any questions, please send a whisper to:
Hellriderr [Hellrider#11850] or Sylvannis [Sylvannis#1379]
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 10/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we finish out the expansion. We are currently extending our lockout until Argus dies.

Last Pull is a 20 man mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, Last Pull has been raiding high end 20 to 25 man content (depending on the expansion of course!) since the early days of Burning Crusade.

Over that time, the guild has enjoyed an unparalleled amount of stability. Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret which has kept our guild both stable and successful.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacific), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
10/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance. As you know, that will be changing in BfA. We will follow the personal loot model.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Btag: slimey42#1203 (GM) or Shadowbaine#11318 (Officer)
• Discord DM: slimey42#0202 (GM) or Shadowbaine#1071 (Officer)
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
<Mixed Signals> is a ONE NIGHT MYTHIC raid team in Currently Online. We have been raiding together on Alliance for over 2 years now (since HFC in WoD). We are now preparing to go horde. We will be raiding horde starting July 8th. We are looking for 3-4 more DPS to finalize our core for Antorus! We cater to adult raiders who have real life time restrictions but still enjoy the difficulty level of mythic raiding. All of our raiders are 21+, most are mid to late 20s. We only require one raid night (4 hours a week). We raid a casual schedule, but this is not a casual team environment. We have the same character expectations of other mythic guilds. Please see below if interested!

Raid Times: Sundays 7-11pm CT (8pm-Midnight ET)

Progression: 9/11M ABT

Recruitment: Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman DPS (any and all exceptional dps pls apply! Player> class) & 1 Healer (disc priest/MW monk/ resto druid only)

Discord tag: Bree#7256
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Still looking, thank you everyone for reaching out so far.
If your work schedule works for a weekend team hit me up, Would love to add another warlock to the roster, our prog is a little behind what your at but were still working on it.

Current Needs
Tank: High (Looking for tank with mythic experience)
Healers: Low (Looking for a MW monk or Disc Priest)
RDPS: High (Priority for Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman/Boomkin)
MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 6/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA.

What we expect: We are looking for players who can fulfill their role while maintaining at least a 80% attendance. We understand weekend raiding will have conflicts, but we do expect notice from our players prior to missing raid so we can adjust accordingly. Raiders are expected to come to raid enchanted gemmed correctly, with knowledge of their class mechanics and the fight mechanics ahead of time.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
I sent you a message on discord. I look forward to speaking with you!
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 10/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
All exceptional players
*offspecs encouraged but not required
but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
► Optional Alt Nights
Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST

► Loot
Loot is handled via Loot Council for Mythic
All Heroic and Friday Mythic are Personal unless otherwise stated
More information can be found on our website forums
► Battletags
Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
DM'd you! Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi alittle about my guild~

<The Crusade> 11/11H 8/11M on Thrall is a progression Mythic dedicated focused guild who are clearing content 3 nights a week on our mythic team and 2 days on our heroic team. Looking for raiders going into BFA, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Team: Tues / Thurs / Fri 10pm – 1am CST
Heroic Team: Tues / Wed 7pm – 930ish pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306

Tranquility (9/11 M) is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow that has been around since Cataclysm. We are a good group of people who are always looking to add more to the roster, as we believe constant recruitment keeps things fresh and fun, as well as keeps our discord incredibly active throughout the week and outside of the game!

We've built a tight-knit community that only asks for 6 raiding hours per week, and we raid Sun/Mon from 7-10pm EST. Sure, our hours aren't traditionally those of a standard mythic guild, but we definitely get a lot out of our few hours we have, and we intend to keep that momentum going through BFA.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, I'd love to chat over real ID and answer any questions you may have. I also would definitely love to ask you a few questions to ensure you're an excellent fit for our guild!

Hope to catch you soon!
Rom#1855
<nVus> is a 11/11m US#75 progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster for BFA. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, you may app at http://nvusguild.com/ Feel free to add my realID – Niroe#1133 or Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, hellahype, kenitek or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 9/11M is looking for a few dps classes and a healer to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Healer
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
Notchoga (Choga#1882)